mancho

Mancho's used boat search...

duramat    462

$60K for a 2005 Cyclone with high hours???? :shock::shock::shock: Are you effffing kidding me!!!!!!!!! I realize it is DJ James Z boat and it throws an ultra sick wave. But come on! He really thinks his boat is special. How much longer does he think the motor and tranny on that thing is gonna last?

60K??? SOMEONE IS "INTERCOURSING" OUT OF THEIR MIND!! 60k!!!???? SERIOUSLY????

Does it come with a gangsta hat to wear sideways too? (never seen that boy wear a hat normal)

At least he properly called it a Cylcone this time and not an Avy like all the other times LOL

Edited by duramat
  • Like 1

mancho    85

That has to be the "I don't really want to sell it price"

Bigcatpt    408

60K??? SOMEONE IS "INTERCOURSING" OUT OF THEIR MIND!! 60k!!!???? SERIOUSLY????

Does it come with a gangsta hat to wear sideways too? (never seen that boy wear a hat normal)

At least he properly called it a Cylcone this time and not an Avy like all the other times LOL

Yes, No, and yes. LMAO!!!

enzo101mo    98

I just wanted to let you all know that the reason I heard that they closed down east cost plant was because it wasn't as productive as the west coast. So Mancho don't be afraid of a West coast boat. I haven't had any problems with my interior but I hear so many say they have replaced the interior on there boat. Good luck and fine that perfect Enzo

Praesto    25

I own a 2007 cyclone C4 and if I was selling it would ask for 39 knowing they will negotiate down to ~37. Not sure why he is asking for 60 never heard of the guy before.

DrNate    426

Hey Mancho, I'm not sure what you've heard or read but I can confidently say that the FAE does not affect the wave or the wake in any way, shape, or form. I've had them on both of my boats with excellent results as just confirmed by Dura and BigCat. (Heck, you spent a whole day behind my boat and probably didn't even notice that I had the FAE!)

I can understand if you want the Sideswipe, too, though. Just thought I'd clear that up

WakeDoc    471

Out of 30 pictures there are two normal ones on the interior, you would think you were buying DJ not the boat...LOL

guido8000    7

is that TWO 1100 LB BAGS I SEE? Or 750s? Either way, it's getting slammed!

4351536_20130429174157232_6_LARGE.jpg?w=

Hey, I am new to this whole surf and wake building idea, but $60K for an 8 year old boat that has a sick wake but only has room for a driver and a spotter and no access to any storage without dumping some ballast. I kinda like sharing the experience with a cold beverage!! Just sayin...

Bongo Fury    640

My only experience with FAE was on DrNates boat last weekend and I was VERY impressed. I didn't notice any wave degradation or spray because of the FAE. It also made the boat super quiet. Getting rid of the fumes and CO is just an added bonus in my mind. And his wave was :Rockon::Rockon: rockin!!! :Rockon::Rockon:

I love the FAE. Miss mine alot and will be adding one to the 233 this winter!!!

RhuntIII    555

Out of 30 pictures there are two normal ones on the interior, you would think you were buying DJ not the boat...LOL

Agreed. It is a bad tush wave maker but not for 60K.

mancho    85

I want a DEEPER HULL! :)

guido8000    7

I want a DEEPER HULL! :)

Mancho I want to help but bring me up to speed. What I know is your budget is $20-$30K! You want to be under 4000#s boat weight, you definitely want Centurion. What models will you consider, what min length? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being super important what do you rate the sideswipe as a preference?

RVR-RAT    269

And you launch it like this.....

Nick you RULE :unworthy:

mancho    85

Mancho I want to help but bring me up to speed. What I know is your budget is $20-$30K! You want to be under 4000#s boat weight, you definitely want Centurion. What models will you consider, what min length? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being super important what do you rate the sideswipe as a preference?

Ok here is my criteria revised.

1. Deep V hull

2. Tall tower

3. Solid goofy wake

4. Quick fill ballast w maybe only 1 bag on rear seating area. Ok if one in bow too

5. 22 feet or close to that

6. Fae or sideswipe would be fine

7. Perfect pass

8. Wet sounds or other clean, loud, sounds

9. $20 to $35 k (slight increase)

10. Close to Texas, would prefer to ride in it to confirm wake before purchase

11. V drive but that's a given w the specs

That's kinda the top criteria that I'm working with. We already figure well have to upgrade our existing lift w another pontoon, so. Cansuport up to 6k lbs