mancho

Mancho's used boat search...

RhuntIII    555

I was in Corpus last December, it was brutal... like 65 degrees, who would go out in that crazy cold weather. Mancho go look at that enzo that boat will kick out a hell of a sweet wave, roomier than and avy...

I would go out in that weather and you will too if you get in touch with me when you come down. Altho wrecked at the moment she should be ready in November.

Joe B    17

Goofy rider, stick to the Avy. Not to get into the Enzo goofy debate as its been hashed out before. Good luck.

• Like 1

mancho    85

If you look at the 4th picture not many switches on the panel. I'm thinking no ballast in that bad boy. That might not be a bad thing you can do your own ballast system the way you want it.

I called him. He's got 3 stock 250 tanks and he has 500 on the seat when surfing. That's all the ballast. So is that a rip out hard tanks and do the 1100 bags?

Anyone know the differences between the various Enzo's during the 2006 year? Also how tall is that tower? Can you walk under neath it if your 6' 2" ?

I know on grandpas tower, is that a gladiator?, that there is tons of standing room w Bimini on.

mancho    85

Goofy rider, stick to the Avy. Not to get into the Enzo goofy debate as its been hashed out before. Good luck.

Thanks Joe! That's what I hear, for this year range 2006.

rawinnin    73

I called him. He's got 3 stock 250 tanks and he has 500 on the seat when surfing. That's all the ballast.

Anyone know the differences between the various Enzo's during the 2006 year? Also how tall is that tower? Can you walk under neath it if your 6' 2" ?

3 ballast tanks sounds odd for a 230 unless he is talking about midship and now ballast. I'm poel retry sure that the 230 did not have center ballast then but I could be wrong.

That's the evolution tower much shorter than a Gladiator tower. I used to hit my head all the time until I put a pair of rev10s on the outer mounts of the tower.

mancho    85

used to hit my head all the time until I put a pair of rev10s on the outer mounts of the tower.

Not sure what you mean, you raised the tower?

That tower is too low, and I think we need the gladiator tower frankly. I'm still gunnin for avy w that tower that's tall.

Joe B    17

If you consider an Enzo try to find a local crew member that has a dialed or close Goofy wave. Look hard at the winged wakeplate thread in the mods section. -nice boat. some ballast mods and enzo sacs needed which add over a grand. something to think about.

I added a Johnson pump to my stock sprinkler system and 1100 for a cheaper route. 7min fill time

BenHolloway    29

my enzo while not fully dialed at the moment... enzo sack plus 180 in the very back corner 350 just in front of the enzo sack. not as tall as the fully dialed avy wave I ride alot but the length in the pocket is pretty tasty. I'm moving the enzo sack (to the starboard side) and getting a custom sack and adding some lead in and around the boat. The enzo doesnt seem to like bow weight on the port side at least but I'm ok with that cause its less pooh I have to add... thats right, pooh. Just remembered your goofy... get the avy

Edited by BenHolloway

grandpa    11

Not too shabby. Would like sideswipe, but it's not required.

Mancho, sounds like you want my boat!

Bigcatpt    408

$60K for a 2005 Cyclone with high hours???? :shock::shock::shock: Are you effffing kidding me!!!!!!!!! I realize it is DJ James Z boat and it throws an ultra sick wave. But come on! He really thinks his boat is special. How much longer does he think the motor and tranny on that thing is gonna last?

Edited by Bigcatpt

mancho    85

oh ok. so spend 39 K more just so I can do a superman? eh, I dont think so. Now if you want to just give me that extra $$$$, I will do it!

Hey, I'll even let you ride on the wake!

mancho    85

Damn right. Why don't you go get a 2014 and sell me that Avy? LOL

mancho    85

$60K for a 2005 Cyclone with high hours???? :shock::shock::shock: Are you effffing kidding me!!!!!!!!! I realize it is DJ James Z boat and it throws an ultra sick wave. But come on! He really thinks his boat is special. How much longer does he think the motor and tranny on that thing is gonna last?

is that TWO 1100 LB BAGS I SEE? Or 750s? Either way, it's getting slammed!

4351536_20130429174157232_6_LARGE.jpg?w=

BenHolloway    29

sideswipe isn't that cool... just sayin

mancho    85

sideswipe isn't that cool... just sayin

It's better than getting your wake f'ed up by the FAE. I'm not gonna own a boat that doesn't move the CO somewhere besides my face.

Bigcatpt    408

My only experience with FAE was on DrNates boat last weekend and I was VERY impressed. I didn't notice any wave degradation or spray because of the FAE. It also made the boat super quiet. Getting rid of the fumes and CO is just an added bonus in my mind. And his wave was :Rockon::Rockon: rockin!!! :Rockon::Rockon:

duramat    462

DIALED IN!!! :Rockon::Rockon::Rockon:

My best surfsets were behind your boat!!

(incidently...your paddlewheel is taped. I cant remember if I told you that or not)

FAE is now on the want list! Nate had me convinced with it and his new Deck mat :thumbsup: