dunny    0

ok i got 06 lightning c4, we get a good wave behind her. seems to turn heads with people who dont ride or own centurions, quite nicely an get alot of questions an complements. but am looking for more as we all do.

right now im running a deflector fin on the port side, a 750lb sac in the port engine compartment(another n the starboard for the goofy wave, a 540lb sac on the rear seat, stock center ballast with a 900lb sac on the floor. an either two 300lb sacs or a 540lb sac up front,takes some time to set up but once filled is big tall long, hard wave at 13-14mph, taller at 12- 13 but shorter an softer. so any ideas floating round rounf to add to this set up ? looking to make the wave hard, tall, an long at 14.5mhp is the goal. thxs ! have photos of the wave just waiting on permision to to post them. some pics can be veiwed at getradrevelstoke.com

BenHolloway    29

any reason you need to achieve the 14.5 mph?

Bongo Fury    640

^^^X2^^^ 14.5 seems really fast....we ride at 11.2

dunny    0

more speed = more pop of the wave = more fun,

dunny    0

and yes te speedo is dailed in using a gps, an another boat

duramat    462

Trying for the 40 footer??

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555

Hey Dunny, I like the way you think. I could not find your pics on getrad, maybe a little direction. I would like to see pics on how you rigged out your boat for surfing.

Switchblade?

Bongo Fury    640

LOL!!! Classic.

• Like 1

BenHolloway    29

I think at some point you lose the ability to keep up with the wave as well, we run between 11.7 and 12.3 and can build plenty of speed by falling back and pumping in. you can still surf at upwards of 14 but the wave on our setup seems to loose alot height and the wave sorta straightens out. I know JamesZ runs at 14 or 14.5 and his wave looks stellar, he claims the switchblade is his secret but I think it also has to do with the ammount of ballast he runs. Try packing all the weight you can in the corner maybe not so much in the nose and take a run, I would think the speed alone would lengthen the wave and eliminate the need for bow weight, can you pull off a port locker full, filll under the port seat, 500 on the port seat, 500 on the back seat... for what you want lead might be your friend....

dunny    0

no switch blade, looking into one just really pricey ! have tried with no bow weight the wave gets bigger but shorter in length so had to compromise to get the length with the weight in the bow, i have two extra 300lbs sacs i use on the port seat here an there but with all the bags there aint much room left to sit. usually have 6-7 people in the boat with the mentioned set up to off set the gas ! lead isnt an option got a freaking big climb up the dam to launch the boat !

as for the photos on the getrad website there are a couple on the stoke fm artical of scot an eve surfing the wave isnt the full load of ballasts of them but looks good.

an as for going for the 40ter, ill wait till winter an launch off a couple with my sled an noboard ;)

Bigcatpt    408

Actually that was a 40+ footer I believe. LMAO

Man it is almost the end of summer (at least where I live) and we still haven't heard from that guy on his wave length.

dunny    0

hey im up in the mtns, believe it or not the only boat on the lake 90 %, some says 40 footer i think vertical drops or airs. my fault sorry. length of the wave, 5 , 5' boards lengths give or take havent taken a measuring tape to it so best i can do

dunny    0
so no new ideas floating round out there

Edited by dunny

Bigcatpt    408

You are talking out of most guys league here when you are talking about tall, long, and hard waves at 14.5 mph.

You may as well be speaking a different language!

Can you post up some pics of your wave and then maybe we will all be asking you for advise on how to improve our surf waves.

DrNate    426

We run 10.7-11.3. Any faster and you start to lose the wave. Only way I could keep up with 14.5 is if I had a 10 foot longboard and weighed 93 lbs. :)

dunny    0

heading out tomorrow hopefully, will take photos of the wave an set up. have some with out a full ballast load from a day that i forgot the pumps but cant figure out how to post them on to this thread. any help on this would help. will post both.

an no you dont need a 10 ft long board to keep on the wave, just gotta get up on the rail an ride it hard, wont lie gets interesting an fast but most of all fun. 2 fins work best channel water fast, three kinda slow, one works. but the trick we use is to get the back foot an weight off the tail move stance forward , give it a try will suprise ya !

DarksideR    1,679

You are talking out of most guys league here when you are talking about tall, long, and hard waves at 14.5 mph.

You may as well be speaking a different language!

Can you post up some pics of your wave and then maybe we will all be asking you for advise on how to improve our surf waves.

Yeah... it's kinda like UFO's. If you don't have the footage to back up the story, it didn't happen. :laughing:

Sounds like you're doing all the right things. Once you've maxed out your weight, the only other thing I can think of is the switchblade... nothing new.

mancho    85

On our old elite, we have 2500lbs of ballast and run about 9.5 to 10. But we don't have the deep v hull.

Can't imagine running at 14 w all that weight

Kevin Baugh    78

How do you know how fast you are going

dunny    0

dailed the speedo in with a gps, new processor an display on the perfect pass. honestly was quite a surpirse when we did dail in the speedo, was off by 2.5mhp. so we did it three times, once at 10mph, then 20mph, then 40mph. it all match the gps an then we tested with a diferent gps to make sure. got some water ski fainatics on a nautic in town old timers who slice hard an kick up one hell of a spray, asked them to chase us an watch the speed, speeds matched.

i understand that "say no heelside" i fish, heard fish stories before. is 30 degrees out today sure well make it to the lake, ill charge up the vid. an well if your ever in the area with your boat come up to resivior sure youll be pleasently surprised, 140 km long, 200ft deep. an rarely another boat , an switch blade i think is the answer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..