CrewAdmin

Hillside Honda Yamaha Marine's Model Year Clearance Event

Troy. R    198

MAKE IT HAPPEN DURA! I'll be down to visit you the week you get it! :thumbsup:

Yeah Dura!

Fly out to California and I'll go with you to test it

RVR-RAT    269

Correction...6 kids, the nephew tagged along.

Would be awesome!! Reverse rotation too!!

Come on D do it. :thumbsup:

Update :

I got an email over the weekend from them and they have a pending sale on it, is that you Dura, you need our FX-22!

We should know definitely by the end of the week if the deal is going to go thru, or not.

duramat    462

No...not me :thumbdown: It does look cherry though! :thumbsup: My wife would kill me if I upgraded now LOL. But someday it will happen :guitar:

The SV230 we had in stock when to its new owner last night - congrats to an awesome Sonoma County family! Now its time for our last 233 and FX to find homes. $70K buys either one!!!

bprobertson    8

SUPER, don't do it on the G25, you will regret it unless you wakeboard way more than you surf...

Sad to say, but we put the demo v226 on OIB yesterday, its getting close to that time I guess . . . . . Somebody is going to make out on it big time and it only has 15 hours on it. I would love to see it go to somebody worthy!

Bongo Fury    640

Someone is going to get a great deal on that 226......and if anyone is looking at a 233...the one at Hillside is beautiful......pictures do not do it justice.....that boat pushed me over the top to order mine!

Thanks Bongo, the v226 is on the market. Smoking deals on the last two Centurion Enzos!

This beautiful FX has got to go!

The demo v226 has gone to a great new home and a special thank you to the crew member who has an awesome new surf machine! Deal pending right now on the FX22, but the 233 and one more v226 are up for grabs! The deals won't get any better then this!!!

[sharedmedia=classifieds:items:99]

duramat    462

The demo v226 has gone to a great new home and a special thank you to the crew member who has an awesome new surf machine! Deal pending right now on the FX22, but the 233 and one more v226 are up for grabs! The deals won't get any better then this!!!

Define crew member...supporting or non?.......................wHo? :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

You think it was H?

No it wasn't H, he wants this one . . . . .

[sharedmedia=classifieds:items:182]
Supporting member, kind of a newb to the crew I think. I'm sure he will be letting the cat out of the bag soon, but I think he has been at the lake playing the past few days.
  • Like 1

duramat    462

Well by-golley!!! Congrats to the new owner!! Let him know we're excited for him!! :thumbsup:

Hey H!!...when you gonna drop your price and sell that beast and pick up that 226?? It's there waiting for ya!! Make it happen :thumbsup: just think...you'd then be "KING SUPREME"!!! :thumbsup:

Just got off of the water on a demo in the 233 so I may be out of Centurions by next week! Also, just got word from a close friend of mine who is in need of selling his 2011 Supreme v226. The boat only has about 100 hours on it, Illusion Tower, Wetsounds system, etc, etc and can be had for 50K. Screaming deal for anybody out there looking for a 226 for sure! Its the black and white one . . . . . . .

http://www.hillsidemotomarine.com/photogallery/w/id/9/Album/ON+THE+WATER/album.asp

Bongo Fury    640

T.....are those Centurions staying on our lake?

Yes, if both buyers on the FX and 233 pull the trigger they will be here, one in LKPT and one on the South Side of Konocti.

Bongo Fury    640

Nice....Centurion representing!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..