CrewAdmin

4th Annual CenturionCrew.Com Weekend Friday, Sept. 20th - 22nd, 2013

truekaotik    458

Yeah man. I know, trust me. An announcement today maybe on the event shirt!

Then you know you'll recieve it at the meet, so no worries unless your gonna drive and get it prior :p I just wanted to see it and order it.... :) you still comin without your boat? Heard you were still up in the air about it?

mancho    85

Yeah, there isn't any need to bring our boat when there is way more newer boats, and I hope a few rides. I"m planning on showing. Not sure if all weekend or what yet.

• Like 1

grandpa    11

Mancho, you need to bring that Triple X Slasher board. I was about to buy it before you swooped it up. Sure would like to surf it to rub in what I missed. The wife has the same board at 4'8", I bet your 5'0 would be peeerfect!! for my 200 pounds.

mancho    85

Mancho, you need to bring that Triple X Slasher board. I was about to buy it before you swooped it up. Sure would like to surf it to rub in what I missed. The wife has the same board at 4'8", I bet your 5'0 would be peeerfect!! for my 200 pounds.

I will bring it. She stays in her warm comfy board sock when I'm not beating her down! :) there is another board still for sale in north Texas, I think a walker project shred stixxx, but he wants 300, and that's slightly out of my price range. He's a member here if you want to check that out.

DrNate    426

I'll be bringing all of my boards also. Grandpa, I have a Walker Project Signature that you need to try. You will love it! It's 4'9" I believe

grandpa    11

I'll be bringing all of my boards also. Grandpa, I have a Walker Project Signature that you need to try. You will love it! It's 4'9" I believe

That may be the ticket!!

CrewAdmin    192

The 2013 CenturionCrew.Com 4th Annual CCC Weekend T-Shirt Design is ready!

(Design may change slightly, most likely you won't notice it)

The t-shirts are denim blue, preshrunk 100% Cotton with ribbed crew taped neck and shoulders and in adult or youth sizes.

T-shirts are $18.00 each if picked up at the event, plus shipping if not and are available to all crew members whether or not they attend the event, So if you want one be sure to get it ordered ASAP.

The shirts will be available by pre-order only, shirts must be ordered and paid for on or before the 11th of September 2013 before Midnight Central time.

We hope everyone likes the design by our very own Mancho.

To order shirts please PM CrewAdmin the shirt sizes and quantities you would like to order, an invoice will be created and sent by PM.

Back of T-shirt, front will be posted soon.

2013ccc-tshirt.png

mancho    85

ahhh see? there it is! ;) if you don't like it, start throwing Molotov cocktails, cause i got thick skin! LOL

CDABOAT    14

The 2013 CenturionCrew.Com 4th Annual CCC Weekend T-Shirt Design is ready!

(Design may change slightly, most likely you won't notice it)

The t-shirts are denim blue, preshrunk 100% Cotton with ribbed crew taped neck and shoulders and in adult or youth sizes.

T-shirts are $18.00 each if picked up at the event, plus shipping if not and are available to all crew members whether or not they attend the event, So if you want one be sure to get it ordered ASAP.

The shirts will be available by pre-order only, shirts must be ordered on or before the 11th of September 2013 before Midnight Central time.

We hope everyone likes the design by our very own Mancho.

To order shirts please PM CrewAdmin the shirt sizes and quantities you would like to order, an invoice will be created and sent by PM.

Back of T-shirt, front will be posted soon

Now that there be a NICE looking logo!

WakeDoc    471

Starting to get fired up about the CCC Weekend! WakeDiva opened up a box last week to find a 2013 Inland Surfer Keenan Pro Model as seen below.

inland_surfer_keenan_pro_4-skim_01.jpg inland_surfer_keenan_pro_4-skim_02.jpg

So lets start a list of boards that everyone intends to bring and share at the event, we will add more later, copy and paste the list from one post to the next.

BOARDS BEING BROUGHT:

WakeDiva and WakeDoc:

- 2013 Inland Surfer Keenan Pro 4-Skiim

truekaotik    458

I can't wait to try some boards... Hopefully it will make me not suck as much at surfing.. Lmao

WakeDiva and WakeDoc:

Truekaotik:

- nothing besides myself :(

DrNate    426

Starting to get fired up about the CCC Weekend! WakeDiva opened up a box last week to find a 2013 Inland Surfer Keenan Pro Model as seen below.

attachicon.gifinland_surfer_keenan_pro_4-skim_01.jpg attachicon.gifinland_surfer_keenan_pro_4-skim_02.jpg

So lets start a list of boards that everyone intends to bring and share at the event, we will add more later, copy and paste the list from one post to the next.

BOARDS BEING BROUGHT:

WakeDiva and WakeDoc:

I will be bringing

1. 5'2" custom SoulCraft Swallow tail

2. 4'9" Walker Project signature model

3. Inland Surfer Ooze for the kids

4. Triple X Nitro (5' I believe)

Bigcatpt    408

I will be bringing

1. 5'2" custom SoulCraft Swallow tail

2. 4'9" Walker Project signature model

3. Inland Surfer Ooze for the kids

4. Triple X Nitro (5' I believe)

Nate what weight range (upper end range :-)) is the 5'2" Soulcraft good for?

DrNate    426

When I originally talked to Jeff about building me that SoulCraft, I told him I wanted it to be 5'3" because that was the length of the Inland Surfer Swallow that I was riding at the time. He kept wanting to make me one about 5' long because he said the SoulCraft would be wider, thicker, more bouyant, and faster and he said that 5' was plently. But I told him I am a big boy and wanted room to "grow" just in case. So he relented and made it 5'2". I'm really glad he did, too, because that thing is super fast.

It would be a total guess on my part, but I would say the upper weight range is around 300#. I say that because I'm pushing 250 and ride it with no problems. I have a buddy of mine who is 320# and I have to slow the boat down to around 10.0 for him to keep up with the wave on it. But then again, he is a beginner.

I hope that helps Bigcat!

Bigcatpt    408

When I originally talked to Jeff about building me that SoulCraft, I told him I wanted it to be 5'3" because that was the length of the Inland Surfer Swallow that I was riding at the time. He kept wanting to make me one about 5' long because he said the SoulCraft would be wider, thicker, more bouyant, and faster and he said that 5' was plently. But I told him I am a big boy and wanted room to "grow" just in case. So he relented and made it 5'2". I'm really glad he did, too, because that thing is super fast.

It would be a total guess on my part, but I would say the upper weight range is around 300#. I say that because I'm pushing 250 and ride it with no problems. I have a buddy of mine who is 320# and I have to slow the boat down to around 10.0 for him to keep up with the wave on it. But then again, he is a beginner.

I hope that helps Bigcat!

Thanks Nate! Sent you a PM

enzo101mo    98

Sorry I would love to be there but just to far for me. Maybe in couple of years from now. We need to have one in California some year, I would like to meet all the crew members but I know that impossible

WakeDoc    471

What we have so far.

BOARDS BEING BROUGHT:

WakeDiva and WakeDoc:

- Walker Project Outlaw 58 inch length

- Custom double fish 58 inch length

- 2011 Inland Surfer Keenan Pro 4-Skim

- 2011 Inland Surfer Red Tide

Truekaotik:
- nothing besides myself :(

DrNate:

- 5'2" custom SoulCraft Swallow tail

- 4'9" Walker Project signature model
- Inland Surfer Ooze for the kids

- Triple X Nitro (5' I believe)

RhuntIII    555

I'll bring my IS sweet spot 4'8"

I also have an Ooze I can bring

Midget Smith 9'-0" long board

truekaotik    458

Would love to try a sweet spot!! Bring it brotha Rhunt... :)

DrNate    426

I just got word today that a good buddy of mine is going to be able to come also. He is bringing his 6'1" Ronix Duke. It's longboard style!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..