Sign in to follow this  

Luckykiwi    0

Hi all

I just purchased a 2008 Enzo SV220 , but the boat came with no manuels etc.

I am trying to identify the Perfect pass model ? so i can down load the manual.

Does anyone know how i would identify the model ? (unfortunatley i am 300 miles from the boat)

I have never used PP so any suggestions or tips would be great, we just surf and cruise. Added some samson tower speakers the kids love them.

Cheers

BillC4    24

http://www.perfectpass.com/

I had aproblem with the display on my boat. I called them and they help me identify the model. I ordered a new display and installed the display and chip in less than an hour. They have full stes of manuals for free download on their site. Trouble shooting guides as well. I had a great experience with their customer service. Give them a call, surf their site.

bcollins    18

My guess is wakeboard pro, mechanical - servo motor which uses the existing paddle wheel for speed and also has RPM mode. I kind of doubt the 2008 came with Stargazer (GPS), not sure they even had it at that time. Like Bill said, go to their website/support and download the document for the wakeboard pro 6.5 and see if it matches up. Best upgrade a boat can have in my mind. Congrats on the new boat!

PP is as easy as turning it on, setting the speed, and going through the normal process until it beeps and takes over. When you slow down PP will disnegage. I always forget to turn it off so it can be slightly annoying to try and take off for the sandbar or something and it locks in at 22mph or slower if you were pulling the younger kids. Manual is really straight forward and easy to understand.

• Like 1

enzo on LI    79

My 08 230 came with wakeboard pro