Randy4life    0

Hey guys took the boat out yesterday and everything works great but the gauges and the pro vision screen in the dash... all the rocker switches worked and the engine starts fine? I recently had the boat at the dealer because they forgot to put the engine plugs back in when the winterized it, is it something else they might have missed? I also had the main battery switch rewired this season so it could be one of the 2 things as it was all working great last year......... HELP LOL

Was just looking under my enzo dash and saw a breaker, like the ones at the battery, might want to check and see if it has tripped.

Audionly101    39

I would guess it is related to how they rewired your battery setup. Make sure all the powers and grounds are connected at the batteries and switch correctly. I would bet they missed one.

Kevin Baugh    78

I could happen and did to me..... although in my case the dash worked fine except for the trim tab

doug743    53

i just had it happen to me today. i think it was due to moisture under the dash. I wiggled the wires under the dash nothing, then i moved the lenco (marked) connector and it all turned on. I think there was water in the connector. will keep you posted.

superdtf    68

Analog gauges and rocker switches anyone?