SMITH    2

What position relative to the running surface of the bottom of the hull are you guys running your trim tab when surfing goofy. I'm sorry am a little uneducated when it comes to this as I do not have an adjustable trim tab because I have a switchblade. There is a small unajustable tab on my boat...I am just wondering if there might be any value in fabbing up a wing to attach to it coming off the port side. It would be in a neutral position though unless I angled down or up in how it attaches to the small little tab. If this sounds reasonable at all, then my next question is:

Would it screw up my reg side wave as it would be in a static position and not adjustable?

It's hard to screw up the port side wave on an Enzo. And if it's on a production boat, I highly doubt Centurion would risk negatively affecting the surf wave they are famous for.

DarksideR    1,679

Okay, Thanks to Mac, I took his plans and had a plate fabbed up! After spending the weekend with Ward from Centurion, I went with the single plate on the Port side to clean up the Goofy wake!....Seems backwards, but WORKS!!!!

However, will have to wait for a couple days for the pics, I shot video from my Contour Camera this evening to get a great frame grab, and it DIDN'T RECORD!!! GGRRRR.....

My mistake, the wake is not equal to the regular side, but it now has a nice clean lip!! So Stoked!!!!

Whuuuuuut...??? That is messed up! I think I get it... but... still seems wrong.

LKASurfing    53

Was on the water all day yesterday, WAY rough out due to so many boats. Hopefully today will grab a better picture, but here is a shot from the contour that shows the nice clean edge that we did not have before!

post-2138-0-78996100-1371987112_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

nailem    29

Not sure about nit screwing up the reg. Wave? I did a port and starboard wing and the reg. Wave was flat with no push even with the plat at 0%. I took the port wing off but have been out of town. Hopefully Tuesday after work I can report

SMITH    2

Was on the water all day yesterday, WAY rough out due to so many boats. Hopefully today will grab a better picture, but here is a shot from the contour that shows the nice clean edge that we did not have before!

Wow. that is a very clean lip. The wash is no where near the wave. great mod!

Does your Enzo have the prop bubble and tunable rudder as well?

LKASurfing    53

Okay! I have a traditional picture for you!!

post-2138-0-48421600-1372071602_thumb.jpeg

Chrisj4207    18

Surfs Up??

Oh yeah and my wife "way back there shredding" ???

post-4945-0-27755200-1372118154_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chrisj4207

Chrisj4207    18

Okay, Thanks to Mac, I took his plans and had a plate fabbed up! After spending the weekend with Ward from Centurion, I went with the single plate on the Port side to clean up the Goofy wake!....Seems backwards, but WORKS!!!!

However, will have to wait for a couple days for the pics, I shot video from my Contour Camera this evening to get a great frame grab, and it DIDN'T RECORD!!! GGRRRR.....

My mistake, the wake is not equal to the regular side, but it now has a nice clean lip!! So Stoked!!!!

wow!!!!! One side I wonder why centurion sells the whole plate then?? My goof and regular wave RIP!!

I'd throw the other side on just for balancelol

Chrisj4207    18

Wherz the pics??

Check out the wave? finally got some pics of me and my lady!!!

Got any pics of all that work you did on that RHVD??

post-4945-0-19277200-1372135838_thumb.jpg

post-4945-0-09823700-1372135892_thumb.jpg

LKASurfing    53

wow!!!!! One side I wonder why centurion sells the whole plate then?? My goof and regular wave RIP!!

I'd throw the other side on just for balancelol

well, for 2014 the plate is only as I have made mine. Good thing about only doing half was only half the cost!

Dreamer    96

Check out the wave finally got some pics of me and my lady!!!

Got any pics of all that work you did on that RHVD??

Looks like there is a lip on the wake that you can use to get massive airs!
  • Like 1

Here's a RHD 2012 Centurion 244

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HQNPtn2iI&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OXay8phWRWI

Edited by cooks love centurion

LKASurfing    53

Another view from Last night!

post-2138-0-32361500-1372334228_thumb.jpeg

mac19    4

Quick update... I have been out on the boat but this SV233 is new to me this year and I'm haveing trouble getting a decent wave on the goofy side I need to find out how others are weighting there boats to get a premium surf wave on my 2012 sv233:( at this point it's pretty disappointing compared to my 09 wakesetter 23lsv but I'm sure it's strictly user error once I get it Dialed in ill be sure to post some pics...

• Like 1

mac19    4

Another view from Last night!

Ok bud help me out how are you weighting your 233 to get that wave... Mine was pathetic compared to my WS 23lsv

Chrisj4207    18

Ok bud help me out how are you weighting your 233 to get that wave... Mine was pathetic compared to my WS 23lsv

Enzo sac1000bs to 1400lbs, depending on how many people your rolling with! Quik fill 500lbs , bow ballast 500 to 750lbs , and it doesn't matter how big or small the people are in your boat they must converge to the side your surfing on! I had a 120 lbs girl on the boat and just from her moving from port to star it cleans it up immensely! Have people move around but always on the surf side

And last but not least I have found that if I'm rolling with my lady and her sister and there's only 3 of us you need an extra 500lbs on the seat on the surfside!! Then go pick up a couple of buddies that weigh over 400+together with the extra sac , then your really pushing up a swell ,but be careful super easy to swamp the boat! I just empty a little outa the Enzo sac....when he big boys show up

Hope this helps my wave rips!!! Oh and I run my plate all the way up:)

Chris

Edited by Chrisj4207