superdtf

What We Do During the Winter

RVR-RAT    269

AWESOME SUPER!! I enjoyed that thanks for sharing. .......... Oh to be little and fearless :thumbsup:

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

NICE! Gotta love the family time!

• Like 1

mancho    85

is that your Dad in the blue jacket? Sweet video, looks like you had to do some timing/speed adjustments in the clip. Also, what audio track was that?

Bongo Fury    640

Really nice! Thanks for posting it up!

WakeDoc    471

BIG smile on my face after watching... :thumbsup:

duramat    462

NICE VID SUPER!! AWESOME!

My kids would love to do that, yours have some big smiles! :thumbsup:

surf moocher    127

NICE Super!! Tuesday was epic! 13" of new and sunny!! Love spring time on the mountain!!!

Hoping to sneak in another day or two before the season ends.

Here's our family vid from April 14 last year at Brighton! Major POW!

RVR-RAT    269

Very cool Surfmoocher!! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing, and I love the ending..

superdtf    68

NICE Super!! Tuesday was epic! 13" of new and sunny!! Love spring time on the mountain!!!

Hoping to sneak in another day or two before the season ends.

Here's our family vid from April 14 last year at Brighton! Major POW!

Very nice. And the Specials gives it a nice touch.

superdtf    68

is that your Dad in the blue jacket? Sweet video, looks like you had to do some timing/speed adjustments in the clip. Also, what audio track was that?

No, my dad is quite a bit older. Those are some friends of ours from Peru that used to come up snowboarding with us every year, but until last week, ten years had passed since we'd seen them. They learned to ride from French alpine snowboarders (the guys with hard ski-type boots and stiff carving boards) like twenty years ago, and I think their style is incomparable; very fluid.

I used Adobe Premiere to edit the video, and yes, some clips I sped up. It was my first time using any editing software. The track is "Kids" by MGMT.

surf moocher    127

No, my dad is quite a bit older. Those are some friends of ours from Peru that used to come up snowboarding with us every year, but until last week, ten years had passed since we'd seen them. They learned to ride from French alpine snowboarders (the guys with hard ski-type boots and stiff carving boards) like twenty years ago, and I think their style is incomparable; very fluid.

I used Adobe Premiere to edit the video, and yes, some clips I sped up. It was my first time using any editing software. The track is "Kids" by MGMT.

I like Premiere as well, took awhile to learn it though :) So, do you guys always go up to Powder Mountain? There's only 9 resorts closer to your house :)

duramat    462

Premiere has solidified certain vocabulary of mine. Learning curve took a while.

AWESOME VID mooch!

truekaotik    458

Excellent vid Super!

superdtf    68

I like Premiere as well, took awhile to learn it though :) So, do you guys always go up to Powder Mountain? There's only 9 resorts closer to your house :)

Totally worth the extra hour. We buy Sundance passes for the kids 'cause the school lets them out on Fridays, and it's 15 minutes away. We spend days at Sundance, or we make the trip to PowMow if there are freshies to be had. PowMow is by far our favorite. In this case, Sundance was all out of snow and our Peruvian friends were going there (they prefer PowMow too). We also spend Christmas week up there every year.

DarksideR    1,679

Wicked vids guys!

surf moocher    127

Totally worth the extra hour. We buy Sundance passes for the kids 'cause the school lets them out on Fridays, and it's 15 minutes away. We spend days at Sundance, or we make the trip to PowMow if there are freshies to be had. PowMow is by far our favorite. In this case, Sundance was all out of snow and our Peruvian friends were going there (they prefer PowMow too). We also spend Christmas week up there every year.

Sweet, I'll have to try PowMow next year! We'll have to hold some Utah Surf Mafia (USM) pow pow sessions! Also, good to hear a fellow USM member that can appreciate a little ska :)

surf moocher    127

I realize I'm OVERsharing, but we may need to do a crew dive trip next winter, ease the pain of boat detachment.

Vid of BigCat, myself, wives and friends in Coz in Jan.

Shaka    146

Ahhh I love diving. Several in your group have the same fins as I do. I get ten days in Maui this August to indulge my inner diver.