crew chief    4

Just got back from my 7 hour round trip to santa cruz. My son found a pair of rev 8's with the blue led rings and a syn-4 amp brand new in the boxes for $ 1000.00 dollars!!! Ching Ching

poidog1    74

Just got back from my 7 hour round trip to santa cruz. My son found a pair of rev 8's with the blue led rings and a syn-4 amp brand new in the boxes for $ 1000.00 dollars!!! Ching Ching

Yea I saw that , I thought that was a pretty good deal. Santa Cruz in the summer is a PITA since everyone wants to hit the boardwalk. Hope you at least had some clam chowder :laughing:

mattymids    2

2008 Enzo 240 with Perffect pass in Phoenix for 37 600=hrs. looks real clean

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10152405070657319&set=gm.458356230966975&type=1&theater

i saw this add about a month back when it first showed up (thank god for adhuntr!)

the timing was perfect, sold my elite the same day and put a deposit on this boat.

flew down to Arizona from Vancouver to do the deal and used u ship to get it to Washington at my folks cabin.

the title is currently being mailed then we will get dinged another 12% bringing it to Canada!!

couldn't be happier with the purchase, imo an amazing deal and great sellers to deal with.

and pretty much the best upgrade we could imagine!

Tmr1    3

If you drive in through Alberta can't you save 7%?

Sales tax (May 2014) will be charged depending on the province where you enter into Canada. 4 provinces charge PST (Provincial Sales Tax): British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba (RST), Québec (QST). Provinces and territories that charge HST (Harmonized Sales Tax): New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island. Alberta, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon have no sales tax at all.

mattymids    2

thanks for the advice, if i had more time it may be something to think about, but the drive time and gas would almost offset the savings.

Troy    234

Awesome looking Typhoon, all setup... if I could sell my boat, I would buy this tomorrow!

http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/4558632902.html

Now there is a setup! For my likings it would have to have the retractable ski pylon, different tower and the Powered a-plate but it is set up nice.

poidog1    74

CENTURION CYCLONE TONY STEWART HOME DEPOT EDITION $43995 : Boat only goes in left hand circles around the lake and won't turn right! Wakeboard racks have been removed and are now used as a gun rack on Bubba's GMC. Comes with 1000 lbs of lead shot as a ballast upgrade kit. Willing to trade for nice double wide or F350 crew cab.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bod/4550398019.html

Edited by poidog1
  • Like 2