Nick213    583

You'd be better off buying mine for $40k. It'd cost you far less in the long run.

ive considered it Troy (buying your boat) but 40k is over my budget and you'd have to trade it in so I can trade mine in

Troy. R    198

Gotcha. Too bad Zech already ordered his A24. We could have worked out the deal Travis at hillside proposed.

mancho    85

Sell yours online nick that way you don't need no stinkin trade in. Dealers aren't gonna give you what a private party sale will.. you know this! d'oh

Bongo Fury    640

Sell yours online nick that way you don't need no stinkin trade in. Dealers aren't gonna give you what a private party sale will.. you know this! d'oh

I agree mancho selling yourself will more than likely net you more than a trade, but everyone is different and sometimes it’s just easier and cleaner to trade. In my case it probably cost me a couple of thousand to use it as a trade. For me it saved me time going up to the lake to show the boat and deal with the Looky Lou’s, tire kickers & low ballers.....and I’m a sales guy who likes to keep my money! When the new boat arrived I picked it up....paperwork, clean title and all DMV work was done....old boat was sold and in Arizona. At the end of the day for me well worth the $2K considering what I spent on my new 233. Again....different strokes for different folks but you can make a case for doing it either way!

RhuntIII    555

Bongo's right on this one for sure. What ever works for you. Mancho got a boat at good price but the deal was sour. JMO. It is a good looking boat.

Nick213    583

I don't want to sell my boat myself for the extra 1-2k more because it's a hassle, dealing with looky loos, low ballers, and the shady people that wanna come back and steal sh**!

1-2k isn't enough money to go through all that hassle and be left boat less till I find the one I want.

Now if I got 5-8k more through a private sell that's a different story, but I don't see that happening.

Nick213    583

Oops double post

Edited by Nick213

mancho    85

That 05 Avy is wicked... Is that dark grey? Midnight blue? Wtf color is that? Sharp looking boat.

Troy. R    198

That 05 Avy is wicked... Is that dark grey? Midnight blue? Wtf color is that? Sharp looking boat.

I agree. That dark grey looks bad a$$!

Kinda high hrs, but good price and already has some sort of surf ballast an WS on the tower...

Nick213    583

Stupid G force tower :(

And not at a dealer to be able to trade up :(

Grrrrr I want it

Troy. R    198

Stupid G force tower :(

And not at a dealer to be able to trade up :(

Grrrrr I want it

You could always have a dealer sell it for you on consignment???

That way you sell yours first, don't have to worry about the headache of selling yourself, and open up your buying options. I'm sure Hillside could help you out...

CaptnMike    3

For anyone looking!!!!

Wish I could just get it but it might not last long enough to sell my boat :(

It might be a good buy for someone ready though! :)

Oops here's the link https://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=42550

That is super nice. Wow...I may buy the thing and sell the 07 I just bought. lol

Edited by CaptnMike