BenHolloway    29

Propped right no, its fine for maximum surf wave same amount of ballast just tunes it up...

Bigcatpt    408

I tipped a buddy off on this boat. One question though is the 5.7 engine underpowered? Does the switchblade help in this regard making it possible to use less ballast?

The 5.7 engine will be fine on the 230 Enzo if you are not at high elevation and lIke Ben said if it is propped right.

I would however disagree with Ben about still needing the same amount of weight using the blade compared to no blade. On Surfmoochers Enzo 240 we can run less weight with the blade by at least 500# if not more. It does help shape the wave and adds a ton of push.

Nick213    583

Uh O6 Avry $39000 (Roseville CA)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/boa/4298649507.html

poi you know I'm loving this one!!!! Wish it was time to upgrade ;(

And it's got the dreaded G force tower, with 6 WS pro80's I'm guessing! Good luck with the tower holding up ;$

Edited by Nick213

poidog1    74

And it's got the dreaded G force tower, with 6 WS pro80's I'm guessing! Good luck with the tower holding up ;$

Nick

You know that you would still have to upgrade it with like 6 more batteries! Lol coz 3 just isn't enough for you. If it is a 15 k stereo system, it's like getting the boat for $24k?

Nick213    583

LMAO

I'm sure you know it's not a 15k stereo. When I'm done with mine I'll still be under that ;)

I'm sure if you retail everything at top dollar that's the case and 24k sounds like a steal!

mancho    85

Aint no sideswipe on that boat. NEW? What is that word referring to?

Someone is confused about this boat.

Shaka    146

I honestly don't think it's the weight of the speakers that's killing off those towers. I know several people who have them some loaded with speakers and there towers have been fine. As for me I have some Infinity's that weigh almost nothing and my tower cracked.

poidog1    74

Aint no sideswipe on that boat. NEW? What is that word referring to?

Someone is confused about this boat.

Yea but it does come with a disco light system. All you need is a stripper pole and you're good to go.

mancho    85

Too bad it doesn't have an interior :(