Sign in to follow this  
Drew Danielo

Meeting Fellow Centurionians

Well today I had the chance to take out a family from Pa. They are down on vacation and came to the shop and we got to talking and they own an ENZO and love it. Well the guys at the other shop ( were they went) told them about OLLIE'S and that I was running it. Long story short Peter Goodrich and his wife and 3 sons met me at my house at 7:30 this morning for a morning of fun. We headed down to the lake and were welcomed with 20 mph winds blowing the whole length of the lake. We still did some wakeskating and wakeboarding and had a blast. we also got Peters son Michael (happy 16th B-Day) out wakesurfing and had him letting go of the rope and cruising down the lake by the end of the day. Then I had to rush the boat home and go open the shop. It was just really cool to meet other owners and ride and enjoy the thing we all love. Watersports and CENTURIONS.

Here are a few pics of the sun on the way to the lake and of my new Avy with myself and the Goodrich Family. Hope you guys enjoyed the day as much as I did.

Drew

post-72-1205959888_thumb.jpg

post-72-1205959896_thumb.jpg

post-72-1205959903_thumb.jpg

Edited by Drew Danielo

had to resize my pics so I could fit all 3 above. ENJOY

Edited by Drew Danielo

WakeDoc    471

Drew that is tooooo cool of you, how often does the normal joe get to kick it with a pro.