ReSession

Considering project: add starboard passenger back rest from Enzo to my Supreme V226

ReSession    165

I've been considering this project since I purchased my Supreme V226 and wanted some advice on where to start...I don't have a local Centurion dealer, so hoping you guys can point me in the right direction?

I like the looks/idea of the starboard passenger back rest that the Enzo's have, and wondered if you can order a part like that directly from Centurion or one of their dealers? It looks like it would fit and be a pretty cool mod! I'm guessing there is a pin there that you can pull to remove the seat when/if you want?

Let me know if anyone's ever added this on, and if so, where did you order it? Thanks!

post-581-0-34856000-1359902451_thumb.png

post-581-0-78405900-1359902463_thumb.png

post-581-0-18884400-1359902472_thumb.png

post-581-0-99457900-1359902479_thumb.png

truekaotik    458

Ive always wanted to do this but never have since I got my Avy... I will be following your thread Re! post up how you acquired the seat and how you attach it, if you do it man. :thumbsup:

Troy. R    198

Ive always wanted to do this but never have since I got my Avy... I will be following your thread Re! post up how you acquired the seat and how you attach it, if you do it man. :thumbsup:

^^X2

I've wanted to do that for a few years on my Avy too.

One thing to consider is that Fineline didn't manufacture your V226 so you might have some variation in the vinyl if you order one for an Enzo.

duramat    462

I've only had one experience regarding using one of those. It was a PITA trying to remove (hardware galled up) and was scratched to heck trying to get it out cause a fatsac was putting some pressure on it and I was afraid of busting the mounts at the base. I may be in the minority on this but I don't care for it nor recommend them. I just don't see a use for it.

Just my opinion.

WakeDoc    471

We are on our second boat with one, it gets used from time to time but, it never gets removed since it is never in the way and would be a pain to store anyway.

h20king    794

I thought about adding one but decided against it. I contacted Shell at centurion and was quoted $265.25 for the seat kit. It is an easy install and should work no problem on your 226. You should even be able to get the vinyl to match.

ReSession    165

Awesome, thanks h20king - definitely going to contact Shell @ Centurion (if you have any direct contact/email address, please PM me!) - it won't be until April that I can do this but it should be pretty cool. I'll be sure and keep everyone posted on the ordering and install process!

truekaotik    458

Shell@finelineind.com

209-384-0255 ext. 20

I think?

Dreamer    96

I added this to my SV230 and it worked great.

ReSession    165

Spoke to Shell...talk about great customer service! I sent an email earlier today and she had already passed it on to a technician who's going to check out and see if the part will match up and mount correctly on a V226 they have at the shop there (apparently the seat rest mounts at a specific angle so they are going to let me know if it will work before I order it).

ReSession    165

Looks like we're a go! 3-4 weeks and I should have my custom "S3 Stbd gunnel forward rear lean back" cushion - sounds like it will match my vinyl, $360 includes the hardware.

RhuntIII    555

Nice! We like pictures of mods.

ReSession    165

Alright - finally got a chance to get the boat out of storage and get this installed. Check out the pics and final product, it turned out great in my opinion! It's super sturdy, not in the way and also comfortable with plenty of leg room for the passenger riding backward.

It literally only took about 10 minutes to drill the 4 holes and get it mounted!

Let me know what you think?

vcqdZiW.jpg

nOYtd2h.jpg

WQdGEFu.jpg?1

FSeeTa3.jpg?1

Edited by ReSession

WakeDoc    471

Nice!

Clean install. Looks nice.

DrNate    426

I like it a lot. That's one of the most popular seats on our boat and I think you'll find that's the case with yours as well. Good job, looks stock