Sign in to follow this  
Hillside Powersports and Marine

2013 CENTURION ENZO FX-22 & DJ JAMESZ

DJ JamesZ and myself had an amazing day on Clearlake running the 2013 Enzo FX-22 through it paces. This boat throws a World Class Wave in stock form and gets to INSANITY when slammed! We are very excited to work with James and Stretch boards going into the 2013 season.

The riding speaks for itself and if you haven't seen one of these boats yet get your eyes on one . . . . the quality for 2013 has stepped up another notch and honestly the fit and finish is second to none! Everything from bow to stern is of the highest quality and I would put any 2013 Centurion up against the higher priced manufacturers anyday.

post-4084-0-87241800-1354131178_thumb.jpg

Bongo Fury    640

Travis....I have been looking for these pictures. Glad we got a chance to see the boat Saturday....a real beauty. I was blown away at the size of the main cabin and loved the interior colors. Huge for a 22 foot boat!

I don't expect that boat to be on your lot very long.

:surfing2:

I have a ton of beauty shots of the boat as well, just have to resize them all to post. It really is an amazing boat and its been quite a while since I have been so impressed with the performance, quality, and ability of any boat from any manufacturer. James has built his boat to make the best wave in the world and for him to be so impressed with a stock boat says a lot.

We have had some serious lookers already, but nobody has pulled the trigger . . . . . . . . . .

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..