casey522    0

I bought a 2004 Avalanche but the swim platform is missing. Anyone know where to get one? Casey

superdtf    68

Call Shel or Gloria at Fineline: 209-384-0255, option 2

What brackets are on it? Take a picture. That will be part of your challenge - not sure if what you can get now will match the brackets you have. If you're cost-conscious, then you can get brackets and teak and do it yourself:

But my first stop would be to talk to Fineline and see what brackets you have half of, and what you

Bummer is that the platform is sitting around somewhere doing no good.

casey522    0

Thanks for the reply. I know what the brackets look like but dont have them. Do the sell brackets aftermarket?

Kevin Baugh    78

what superdtf said ^^

Edited by Kevin Baugh

superdtf    68

Thanks for the reply. I know what the brackets look like but dont have them. Do the sell brackets aftermarket?

Yes, there are aftermarket brackets. I really would call Shel at Fineline. I'm guessing she will be sympathetic to your plight and help you figure out what brackets you have, what you need (so you don't have to any crazy re-drilling and repair of old holes), and what options you have for the deck.

casey522    0

Thanks guys for the replies. I will call Shelly. I'm a fabricator so my bigger problem is the platform. Does Centurion have a parts dept. that supports earlier year models. I think the platform whether fiberglass (2006) C4 or teak they should expand on this so we know whats available.

superdtf    68

I think Shell's extension is 20 not 2.

You are totally correct. Fatfingered it.

Thanks guys for the replies. I will call Shelly. I'm a fabricator so my bigger problem is the platform. Does Centurion have a parts dept. that supports earlier year models. I think the platform whether fiberglass (2006) C4 or teak they should expand on this so we know whats available.

From what I understand they only have Fiberglass platforms now. And you have to have the newer SS swim step brackets to support them. Something about the Teak company going out of business after all the manufacturers on the West Coast switched to Fiberglass.

Ted Shred    0

From what I understand they only have Fiberglass platforms now. And you have to have the newer SS swim step brackets to support them. Something about the Teak company going out of business after all the manufacturers on the West Coast switched to Fiberglass.

I wouldn't mind replacing my Teak deck. Any idea what it cost to retro fit a glass deck to an 05 Avalanche?