DrNate    426

My decadence mat's showed today main cabin, cooler, and the bow. All I can say is wow they did a great job so much nicer on the feet than the factory carpet. Ill post a link to pics once I install them this weekend

Looking forward to this H! Did you get any logos on it? I got an email saying they were sending me samples so I guess that means they got the 2011 template from Centurion (I hope) :)

And did you really get a replacement for the cooler? Do you think it will stay on? I wasn't going to bother with that one because I couldn't see it staying on properly. I'll be interested to know that also

Edited by DrNate

h20king    794

Nate I did not get a logo we just went with the Luna silver which is close to the original color with a one inch black border. Yes I did have the cooler piece made which will snap on just like the original. We also had the piece made for the bow. Not sure why cause we always have the bow cushion in but got it anyways .They did a great job. I think it weighs more than the carpet but it is also thicker. I cant wait to see what it looks like in the boat.

DrNate    426

I was going to have the bow piece made also. Does your bow piece have snaps too? I wasn't going to bother with snaps unless you think I'll need them

h20king    794

only piece that needs snaps is the cooler. I think the other pieces will be OK with out

Troy. R    198

Decadence is the stuff that optional in the 2013s, right?

If so, it's really nice. A 244 at the Sacramento boat show had it.

Are you going to put buttons on the piece for the cooler H?

h20king    794

Troy it is the same stuff tige has been using and is now optional in the new centurions. I'm going to install the buttons for the snaps on the walk through piece and possibly both other pieces depending on whether it stays in place without them. I laid out for all the snaps on my template but decadence recommended test fitting the new pieces then installing the snaps due to the change in material being used

Troy. R    198

Based on the boat that I saw with it, it doesn't seem like you'll need the snaps for the main cockpit or bow. You should be good to go with just the cooler.

PayCheck    20

Looks good, I like the outline in black alot

h20king    794

got it installed today so more pics are up

DrNate    426

Looks good, thanks for sharing. This is my next upgrade as soon as I get my samples

rawinnin    73

got it installed today so more pics are up

Why not post some pics here?

h20king    794

Why not post some pics here?

I cant post pics here as I am no longer a supporting member

DrNate    426

I think you still can H. You just have to use a third party site (I believe) like photobucket and insert the images from that site into your post. At least that's how I've always done it.

Either way, I found them on wakeworld

duramat    462

Common H pony up! You want to share your newest mod why beat around te bush? You contribute and get ideas from this site like we do

$35 ain't gonna break your bank. Your a high dollar welder remember? Besides, your buddy Big ponied up :thumbsup: Remeber all them times you razzed him for not being supportive? Commmmmmmmmon just do it! Pull the prybar and use it on your wallet. Or are you that anti-crew guy but still wants to show his coolest mod but and the only way to show it off is a link to WW? I know your not that guy, your better than that.

:thumbsup:

I'd tell ya what I think of your mod...but it's gonna cost ya $35

:thumbsup:

Happy Easter you big Bunny you

h20king    794

Happy easter to you as well. The link was for Nate but you should not worry I'm sure you will have no problem saving pics of my mods from wake world to add to your collection. I apologize for the added inconvenience. Once again thanks for being my biggest fan

duramat    462

Just for Nate? BUUUWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Your kidding right? That link you posted was for you to share with the world cause your the King. This is some funny stuff! So......you gonna pony up like your 'ol buddy? Or are we gonna keep seeing "HERE'S MY LATEST MOD!" Links to WW? You have over 2000 posts, countless threads shiwing your greatness, and now your gonna let a limit on bandwidth stop you?

DONT BE A CHEAP PEEP! (Easter today)

Besides! You can list your boat for sale with crew membership!! How you gonna sell your centurion without trying to list it here on the site? People do check here for classifieds :thumbsup: You know youd be a fool not to trying to sell your boat on the site, its a nice boat and this site has so much dedicated to it. do it! I challenge you to membership!

h20king    794

Ill pas on the membership . If I ever want to sell the boat ill be sure to ask for your help :)

truekaotik    458

Come on H.... Even though we all have differences and kid ALOT on our faults... We all are still family in a way :)

Think about it bro :)

RhuntIII    555

H,

Hey I tried to PM you and your not able to receive those as well. I would like to ask a few question if it's not to much trouble. Check my profile and you can find my e-mail address. If not let me know here.

Thanks, RhuntIII