wportera    0

I am replacing the carpet in my Cyclone. Anyone had any experience with Dekadance Marine Flooring?

It looks like Centurion is using it in some of the new FX22 demo boats.

Edited by wportera

PayCheck    20

if this is the really thick plastic type carpet, i LOVE it!!! i seen it in my friends malibu and its great! we have been having trouble with our carpets smell... we take it out all the time

bomoseen avy    45

Matworks.com was great. Got a new snap in carpet this year, charcoal with black centurion lettering. Doesn't shed the back like the old one. Lots of compliments. Lots of custom colors and lettering. I think it ran $350. Troy clued me in on his post

wportera    0

Yes, it is really thick plastic type carpeting. I ordered some and it should be in by tomorrow afternoon.

I will let you all know how it turns out.

piper907    0

Yes,

I spent all last winter looking for a reasonable replacement for the aging snap in carpet in my typhoon.

I just replaced my snap in carpet with deckadence and I would recommend it to anyone. It cost me 300$ or so for a 6x8 mat shipped to my door (cheaper than replacing the carpet). You will have to create a template and cut to fit your boat but I took some extra time cutting and my deckadence fits better than my snap in carpet did. Two of my friends that also have boats (Tige and MasterCraft) are also looking into upgrading to deckadence after seeing mine.

A buddy spilled 1/2 a beer in my boat the other day so we rolled back the deckadence and put a towel under it to soak up the beer... no stail beer smell at all the next day.

No wet carpet smell, super comfortable, and if it gets nasty just hose it down.... really a no brainer.

Anyone able to post pics of it installed in their boat? I definatly need a replacement but from the pics I cannot tell if I like the looks of if. Im sure the performance is much better then carpet but the looks and feel might be too strange for me. Thanks Sean.

166056_10151734948995551_1337163905_n.jpg

398922_10151734948420551_465158726_n.jpg

Here are couple of pictures of it in the FX. I think it feels awesome. I actually have a sample peice on my desk that everyone is always playing with lol.

Edit: The boat in the pictures has an optional two logo patern. You can get it with no logo, one logo, or two logo's.

Joe.

Edited by JOverby

duramat    462

166056_10151734948995551_1337163905_n.jpg

398922_10151734948420551_465158726_n.jpg

Here are couple of pictures of it in the FX. I think it feels awesome. I actually have a sample peice on my desk that everyone is always playing with lol.

Edit: The boat in the pictures has an optional two logo patern. You can get it with no logo, one logo, or two logo's.

Joe.

Custom logos?

They were willing to put my company Logo on there, but it added a good bit to the price as I recall.

That looks pretty good in the pics. I'll have to figure out a way to check it out in person. It looks like maybe it would catch and hold any crums that might get dropped thou.

Edited by hurricane sean

I took some close ups today so you can see more about the construction / texture.

Joe.

post-4181-0-86730200-1346976242_thumb.jpg

post-4181-0-99219100-1346976247_thumb.jpg

post-4181-0-34675600-1346976252_thumb.jpg

post-4181-0-89720200-1346976256_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics Joe. Are there any other boats coming stock with this that I might find at a dealer?

So all of you guys that are using this like it better than the carpet?

Its an option on all of the boats. You're local dealer may have one with it.

As far as the crumbs go, I can definately see that. But you can spray it right out with a hose. You can literally see through this stuff, so its pretty easy to clean. I have a customer on the lake with it in his 244 and he runs a wakesurf school so he gets lots of traffic, he loves it.

Joe.

PayCheck    20

so is there a price per square foot? that would be a good thing to replace, add it to our list of things for overby's to do along with winterizing and adding a double battery this fall!

Edited by PayCheck

harlobra    24

Does it use the snaps like the carpet or just lie in place?

It does not have snaps. It just sits on the floor.

Pricing is boat specific I beleive.

Joe.

Nctta    0

$8/sqft on stocked colors or $13/sqft if they custom fabricate from your template.....shipping is absurd at $100 though. They quoted me $300 to add logo as shown in above pic

WakeDoc    471

I have been working with a supplier and below is the basic pricing:

• $8sq.ft. un-cut stocked colors
  • $13sq.ft. fabricate from your template
  • $150-$300 to add a custom logo depending on complexity
  • Shipping should be around $50 in the US

We are working out the details and will hopefully be able to setup a Crew Deal in the near future.