I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find it, so my apologies if it's a repeat of a recent post.

08 Avy; I have been using the factory hard tank with an old school fat boy sac (I think 450lbs or so) on top. I decided to pull my hard tank and replace with a bigger sac. Will a 750 sac fill the port locker completely? I'm pretty sure a full 1100 won't even fit with the locker hatch closed, but if I fill it as much as I can, will that blow my dividers out? Is it going to ride hard against those POS sprinkler valves back there and potentially cause damage? Even if I can get only 900-950lbs in the 1100lb sac without causing any damage to my dividers or sprinkler valves, it's worth the extra $$ to go bigger than the 750. I'll use the old fat boy sac on or under the port bench seat. Thanks for any advice.

775surfer    0

I put the 1100lbs sac in both the port and starboard rear lockers on my 05 Avy. They will not completely fill, but they get pretty close. I would say 900-950lbs atleast. If you do not put supports on your deviders they will definitely pop out. There are a few of the ballast install threads that have pictures of the supports, but basically they are just a couple sections of tube or angled aluminium that are bolted onto the deviders to provide rigidity. Not sure about the sprinkler valves, as mine didn't have that kind of setup before.

kriskussee    9

If you do not put supports on your deviders they will definitely pop out. There are a few of the ballast install threads that have pictures of the supports, but basically they are just a couple sections of tube or angled aluminium that are bolted onto the deviders to provide rigidity.

I have custom sacs in my 06 Avy, they fill the entire locker & up under the seats & I have never blown out a divider - (not sure if the supports are different for different years)

DaveO    0

I just got my 1100 sacs from wakemakers yesterday,pulled out the hard tanks on the weekend and reinforced my dividers tonight. For the extra $40 I would go with the 1100's

Wheela    0

Hey DaveO, I just ordered the 1100s for each rear locker (with the tank buster conversion) please post some pics of your install! I will do the same when I get my sacs

Edited by Wheela

RhuntIII    555

Yes lots of pics on the install. I went with a custom sack in my port locker that extends under the bench. 2002 Avy makes a wave.

Faction1    0

If you can fit an Enzo sac in there I would highly recommend it. It's skinny enough to not push on the divider, and you can use the plumbing from your existing tank. Took me about an hour to take out tank and install the Enzo sac. I couldn't be happier. Although I did add a quick connect to the top of the Enzo sac to help the factory pumps so I can drain and fill faster.

i have 07' avy... took the plastic out of both sides put in 750 lb's, you can fill them to max capacity, with just a little room, have never knocked out walls.... wish i would have gotten 1100 enzo to fill locker and come forward under seat... with 400 in seat and 400 on fllor makes great goofy wave....

gogodatzn    0

I have an 08 Avy with side swipe. I have 1100 lbs in both sides, no problems with the dividers. I plan on getting a custom sacks when i have the extra cash. Go as big as you can afford. You dont have fill it all the way, but whats the point in that;)

Troy    234

08 Avy, 1100 each locker. Only poped the divider once when I filled the sac with the locker closed. I leave the locker open until I "fill" the sack and then just close the locker lid to sit on top of the sack and not lock it. I also put a couple 1x's in the engine conpartment that I use to help stablize the divider when the sac is full. I will have to take a picture next time we go out (hard to explain how I have the pieces of wood)

Beerman    3

Dave O's install is sweet, I have 750 with sideswipe. I built a divider so the bag is not covering the exhaust.When it is full there is about 2 inches of room from the top of the bag to the bottom of the locker lid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..