CrewAdmin

CONTEST: Show your Slash, WIN a Triple-X Nitro

DrNate    426

Nice guys! I like Dark's because of the different angle. I like Lake's because he's actually throwing some water!

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, I can't for the life of me figure out how to throw water over the wave! No matter what I try, it just doesn't happen.

:(

And thanks.

:)

Edited by DarksideR

desotodave    0

Here was my wife from last night. Crappy pics taken with my phone, but you do what you can with a boat load of little kids, and trying to take a picture while driving! Unfortunately with the delay on my cell phone, I just missed the BIG slash.

post-747-0-88649500-1342629547_thumb.jpg

fropappy    9

Here are my best efforts so far...

I'm pretty sure the first one has the contest locked up, but I'll post a couple more, just for fun.

EpicSurfSkillz.jpg

SurfJuly142012.jpg

SurfslashJuly142012.jpg

DrNate    426

I like the backside slash! And the faceplant!

Edited by DrNate

DarksideR    1,679

Faceslash for the win!

duramat    462

Faceslash for the win!

X2! Fro, you got water slashed 2' above that wave!

sallen    3

A little slashin from Lake Powell. Just being at Powell is extra points, right??

post-2022-0-76806900-1342716411_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah but riding a Hyperlite deducts twice that!

Sorry, had to. Lol.

Damn, I can be a real a hole sometimes! Someone's gotta take over for our missing a hole though right??

:D

duramat    462

Yeah but riding a Hyperlite deducts twice that!

Sorry, had to. Lol.

Damn, I can be a real a hole sometimes! Someone's gotta take over for our missing a hole though right??

:D

Bustin a gut!!

Dont let 'em bust ya Sallen, I garantee you he's jealous like no other and rightfully so. Dark's season has been iffy at best and hes missing out on his season. He'd be riding that Hyperlite in second if he had an invite to Powell...As would I. Actually we'd like to ride that board your next Powell trip,which means we need an invite. How do we make that happen? :thumbsup: Help us help you LOL

sallen    3

Ha! You guys are hilarious! Well Dura is... Dark is just a jerk lol It's actually a CWB Ride (not any better - I know) :thumbdown: And I knew as soon as I hit post that I would take crap for the board. I have an IS Mucous as well that I just got and have been getting better with so I need to get a pic on here with that too. As far as Powell... next planned trip is tentatively Sept 29 - Oct 2! Who's coming??

enzo on LI    79

Ha! You guys are hilarious! Well Dura is... Dark is just a jerk lol It's actually a CWB Ride (not any better - I know) :thumbdown: And I knew as soon as I hit post that I would take crap for the board. I have an IS Mucous as well that I just got and have been getting better with so I need to get a pic on here with that too. As far as Powell... next planned trip is tentatively Sept 29 - Oct 2! Who's coming??

I thought the same thing when I posted my second pic...but apparently noone recognized the Obrien Alias or its higher class than I give it credit for!

sallen    3

I thought the same thing when I posted my second pic...but apparently noone recognized the Obrien Alias or its higher class than I give it credit for!

I am sure O'Brien gets no more credit around here than CWB or Hyperlite when it comes to surfboards, so I don't know how you got a pass and I didn't?! lol

DarksideR    1,679

HEY! Well, compared to Dura, everyone's a jerk! Lol. I was just bustin your bean bags sallen. And I failed at it apparently by misidentifying your board... So plus 2 points for you. I'm not sure how I became the authority on points giving but I'll keep doing it until I win this contest!

Lol

enzo on LI    79

I am sure O'Brien gets no more credit around here than CWB or Hyperlite when it comes to surfboards, so I don't know how you got a pass and I didn't?! lol

I got a damn Drew Danielo Pro Carbon for xmas this year and the only good pics I have are me on the inferior Obrien :rant:

duramat    462

Too Funny!

Sallen Id take ya up on that offer but...I think the 3rd annual Centurion Crew Meet is happenin that weekend! LOL Im committed already to showin up there for some good times :thumbsup: Next time bro!!, We need to get Dark down to Powell somehow and give him some sort of season :thumbsup:

Carter13    69

I vote for fropappy's FACE FLUSH pic. :thumbsup:

sallen    3

HEY! Well, compared to Dura, everyone's a jerk! Lol. I was just bustin your bean bags sallen. And I failed at it apparently by misidentifying your board... So plus 2 points for you. I'm not sure how I became the authority on points giving but I'll keep doing it until I win this contest!

Lol

Ahhh - the point police! I think if you are judging points that automatically removes you from the competition, does it not?? :laughing:

Too Funny!

Sallen Id take ya up on that offer but...I think the 3rd annual Centurion Crew Meet is happenin that weekend! LOL Im committed already to showin up there for some good times :thumbsup: Next time bro!!, We need to get Dark down to Powell somehow and give him some sort of season :thumbsup:

Where is the crew meet anyway? I am fairly new to this and would love to come to that some year! Obviously not this year b/c I will be at Powell! :thumbsup:

DrPringle    10

thats the best i can do was hard to get a good screen shot from a few videos

post-4096-0-84506900-1343090255_thumb.png