DrNate

FX-22 - New Centurion Model?

harlobra    24

I guess that's an arm rest...

LakeSurfer    10

The touch screen is great. The layout of the dash as a whole... awful. This is what a well designed dash should look like:

http://mastercraftbl...6/big-dash1.jpg

http://wake9.com/blo...09/08/dash1.jpg

really, that MC dash is ugly as sh*t. All I need is a gold chain with all that bling. The Tige dash is pretty nice.

You think the FX22 dash is any better? Looks like they took the bare necessities, cut holes in the upholstery, and stitched it back up. Super flat and no depth.

LakeSurfer    10

What does it claim to do? There is next to no information about this mysterious "3 axis" technology.

I wonder the same thing about the 3 Axis technology. I have been told the goal of the boat is to basically have an Enzo wave on both sides with less weight (ie gives you higher freeboard while surfing). If they can produce a boat that does that, I dont really care what they call the technology from a Mkt standpoint.

LakeSurfer    10

You think the FX22 dash is any better? Looks like they took the bare necessities, cut holes in the upholstery, and stitched it back up. Super flat and no depth.

No, I am not a big fan of the FX 22 dash. I like the dash in my 244. But that MC dash is not prize either.

CrewAdmin    192

New Micro Touch Dash on the Avalanche, Elite V C4 and Enzo

gallery_7_416_68876.jpg

gallery_7_416_24623.jpg

gallery_7_416_18224.jpg

No, I am not a big fan of the FX 22 dash. I like the dash in my 244. But that MC dash is not prize either.

Yeah, I thought they were heading in the right direction with the new 230, 240 dashes. Don't know how they screwed this one up. It just look like the designer got plain lazy.

DrNate    426

Okay, I will say that the only thing that I hate is the bow. I am SO GLAD to see the surf tabs on there, looks like a no brainer. And with all of the trouble I have had with my bimini, I would want the hard top. I like the touch screen on the dash, but I really do like the look of the Micro Touch Dash.

So, in closing, I cannot get past the bow shape. Sorry :(

I do like the fact that there's room on the tower for extra racks. Very smart.

And I just noticed that there are SIX thru-hulls on the Starboard mid side. Wondering how that works

Edited by DrNate

DCO    5
544772_10100614379131313_22201513_49098215_55531055_n.jpg

DCO    5
166067_10100614383572413_22201513_49098237_378339879_n.jpg

DCO    5
550787_10100614385817913_22201513_49098252_1689315039_n.jpg

tank222    2

I like it. The dash looks pretty good accept the left panel with the flip levers.

DCO    5

I'm not sure how it will sit in the water, but from the looks of it you'd better have a pretty experienced boat driver behind the wheel. Looks like you could swamp it pretty easily.

lifesvr    3

Am I the only one who thinks the dash looks like something that belongs in the 80's. How many kids are going to walk by and push the kill button or repeatedly push the ignition button. Also the lcd screen appears way to low to be of any use while on the water. I feel like I would be looking far to low off the dash.

On a good note this boat looks pretty sweet, though I doubt it will be a good seller.

superdtf    68

I think I'd be a HUGE fan of surf wakes on both sides. It looks low a sleek corvette "esque" kind of boat. The height reminds me of my old Ski Nautique where I could touch the water from the driver's seat. The profile is good. Will they make a version without a square nose?

Edited by superdtf

duramat    462

Am I the only one who thinks the dash looks like something that belongs in the 80's. How many kids are going to walk by and push the kill button or repeatedly push the ignition button. Also the lcd screen appears way to low to be of any use while on the water. I feel like I would be looking far to low off the dash.

On a good note this boat looks pretty sweet, though I doubt it will be a good seller.

I thought the exact same thing!! LMAO totally 80's

Not a fan of the dash, I say throw that back to the design team and come back with something else. I think the V226 dash (early versions) looked better? The dash reminds me of when Homer Simpson was put in charge of designing a new car and created "The Homer" (epic episode BTW)

I like the dashes that admin posted for the Avy, Elite, and Enzo.

Don't hate me...I like that MC dash LOL

I want a nice boat that gonna last and that I can replace parts on fairly easy..with my luck the digital dash will quit/break and I won't be able to replace it. Keep it simple IMO

I'd like to see it in person though, I'm sure pics aren't doing it justice (exception with the "Back to the Future" dash with toggles

elc    2

I like the look of the boat. The front scoop things are kind of weird. Someone will stand on the bow and slip off without some type of traction. Can't wait to see what the wakeboard wake is like. I also like how the bow seating is deeper than other pickle fork boats. Its twice as deep as an MB.

That dash does need some work and the touch screen is going to be really expensive to replace when it goes bad in 5 years. Hopefully the boat is priced less than an MXZ.

Centurion... take some notes from other manufactures (not MC and the new xstar) and put together a quick video with some riders... get some excitement around this new boat instead of the cheasy press release created in MS paint. It looks like a cool product, showcase it!

Edited by elc

Joe B    17

Love the hardtop for us folks that never lower the tower. Everything else I don't like (I'll take a 211 or 233 with hardtop thanks). I don't know if it's possible but it's been in the past...Put the Vents on the back of the Boat, not the sides and increase freeboard.... Looks like an Axis with better tower and interior except for the bow vents.

Even Moomba has a sweet website video of their riders shredding and a helicopter filming from every angle. I've seen much better pics from the Crew picture competition.