CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: Underwater LED Transom Light - Replaces Garboard Drain Plug

CrewAdmin    192

Underwater LED Transom Light - Replaces Garboard Drain Plug

Looking for a little light on the occasional night cruise, want to light up the water for a midnight swim, do you want all of this without all the expense of transom mounted lights, without the head ache of having to drill holes in your boat? Then the Drain Plug LED Light is what you are looking for. No modifications to the hull of your boat are needed to install the Drain Plug LED Light, no drilling, no sealers, no worries, just remove the existing garboard drain plug on the transom of your boat, feed the pre-wired harness through the drain hole and screw the Drain Plug LED Light securely into the drain hole. Next wire the positive and ground side of the harness to a 12 volt power source and you are done. The light can be spliced into any existing transom lights, wired to a 12 volt switch or add battery clips and connect it directly to the battery when needed. With any electrical component we suggest adding an inline fuse to the positive wire to protect the light.

Features:

• 6 LED lights generate up to 800 Lumens
  • 316L Stainless Steel, Non-corrosive Housing
  • Shatterproof LED Lens, which unscrews
  • Draws 1 amp of power at 12 volts
  • Comes with 6 foot wiring harness
  • Manufacturer claims over 10,000 hours of use

Available Colors:

• White - 720 Lumens
  • Green - 760 Lumens
  • Blue - 800 Lumens

gallery_7_355_155519.png

Manufacture Suggested Retail Price for the Drain Plug LED Light is $229.95

gallery_7_355_39734.png

Basic dimensions of the Drain Plug LED Light are above

To recieve pricing Crew members must send a PM to the CrewAdmin with the shipping information, quanities and colors as shown below. Afterwards a PM with the total cost and instructions to finalize the order will be sent to you, all orders placed will ship the week following the end of the Crew Deal which ends on the 28th of March 2012.

Name:

Address for Shipping:

Phone Number:

Quantity:

Color(s):

EXAMPLE:

Name: John Smith

Address for Shipping:

1234 Jones Road

Rockwell, NC 32432

Phone Number: 111.222.3333

Quantity: 1

Color: Blue

Remember when you receive the pricing information please DO NOT post it anywhere on CenturionCrew.Com or any other site. The pricing information is private and should only be shared between you and the CrewAdmin. If anyone ask you for pricing on a Crew Deal please refer them to the CrewAdmin. Crew Deals benefit all the members of the CenturionCrew.Com community and we want to keep being able to offer great Crew Deals in the future.

Payment method: PayPal or Major Credit Card.

Shipping: The cost of shipping is covered in the price of the Crew Deal to the US and Canada, There will be no extra duties for Crew members in Canada since the products are shipped from Canada.

Please post questions before placing orders and we will do our best to get a answer the same day.

The Crew Deal will end at midnight Central time on March 28th, 2012.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

duffymahoney    10

I need to know the clearance. My wakeplate goes up a lot. Any measurements?

duramat    462

I need to know the clearance. My wakeplate goes up a lot. Any measurements?

I got a fixed manual one.....wanna trade? Lets do it! :thumbsup:

x3 on clearance

would be be wrong to fill out all the info and send it in to see what the price is?

TNAMarine    0

Hey Guy's I sent the dimensions of the light to the Crew Admin earlier but i'll toss it up here for you anyways.

The Dimension of the light when threaded in to your drain housing is 2" in length (1" for the base , 1" for the Clear Lens) it is 1 3/4" in width at the widest part of the light where the clear lens meets the stainless housing.

The only boat we have had a fitment issue with is a Wakesetter with a Power wedge .

Feel free to toss up any questions you have and I'll get them answered for you asap

h20king    794

Hoping to buy trailer tires and install my custom rims today so ill measure clearance and post back up......................................................H

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE:

To recieve pricing Crew members must send a PM to the CrewAdmin with the shipping information, quanities and colors as shown in the original Crew Deal post, pricing will not be sent without all the requested information.

Below are the basic dimensions of the Drain Plug LED Light.

gallery_7_355_39734.png

Red Falcon    1

Here is a few pictures of it mounted on my Falcon V. Seem like lots of clearance.

post-1068-0-73867400-1331501467_thumb.jpg

post-1068-0-40757600-1331501498_thumb.jpg

Kazz    3

What is the price of these and how much to get it shipped to canada 57 guelph st Guelph Ont N1H5Y9

ladderrat    0

sent up the info, how long until i hear reply with pricing, payment info, etc?

CrewAdmin    192

Tracking information will be sent as soon as possible.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

where can we order one if we missed out on the deal?

CrewAdmin    192

We have had several members that missed out on this Crew Deal intrested in a second chance to pick up a Drain Plug LED. If there are any other Crew Members intrested in a Drain Plug LED please send a PM to the CrewAdmin ASAP.

Regards,

CrewAdmin

truekaotik    458

What size inline fuse do I need? There is no paperwork/specs with the light??

1911    4

I had the same question. Also, like an idiot, I forgot about my FAE, so Ill be curious as to how the light projects. May have to move it to the port side plug and buy another light for the other side. Any one install one yet with the FAE blocking it?