pbird44    0

Has anyone order material from Centurion? We were quoted close to $600 for 3 seat bottoms! I was shocked to say the least. Our 2003 hurricane upholstery can't be matched by our local shop. Any suggestions? Thanks

lifesvr    3

I paid 900 to have the back seat and back locker redone installed. No getting around the cost of vinyl!!

RhuntIII    555

What about having the entire rig upholstered, what would that cost?

duramat    462

May be a better option.

Im gonna look at all new skins probably next year. For sure I'll be using better quality grade than what was used on my boat.

pbird44    0

It wouldnt cost much more to have all of the seats done, and with better quality vinyl. I just find it hard to believe that Centurion is that expensive. It seems like a waste to replace existing vinyl

truekaotik    458

When I got quoted my jaw dropped... I could buy a vinyl sewing machine and do my own from now on for that kinda money!!! Haha but who am I kidding I've never done upholstery, it Would take me forever to do... So I decided to back burner it till I find it cheaper...

Edited by truekaotik

Spud    7

I found in my area, there are a couple of guys that do killer jobs, and for a fraction of the dealer/manufacture price/quote it seems.

elc    2

Its not just centurion... vinyl skins from the dealer or the boat manufacturer are expensive!

RhuntIII    555

Has any one had their boat totally reupholstered?

wesleyk    1

I am having mine done as we speek right now at the centruion dealer in Ocala florida. The whole interior bow filler cushion made new at the dealer is running me about $2500. the guys at Transition watersports in Ocala are amazing and super nice and easy to work with i know $2500 seems high but to have the guys that work on these boats all day long is what i wanted and my boat is a 2006 Avy and that price is adding colors where colors were not before

RhuntIII    555

I am having mine done as we speek right now at the centruion dealer in Ocala florida. The whole interior bow filler cushion made new at the dealer is running me about $2500. the guys at Transition watersports in Ocala are amazing and super nice and easy to work with i know $2500 seems high but to have the guys that work on these boats all day long is what i wanted and my boat is a 2006 Avy and that price is adding colors where colors were not before

I was thinking a job like that would be a couple of grand. So your doing a custom job? Will you post pics of the end result?

wesleyk    1

yeah should get boat back next week they have had it for about two and half weeks now but it is basically going to resemble the new interior oft the centurion line up

wesleyk    1

just got boat back from having interior done and it looks amazing thanks to the guys at transition for doing a hell of a job and cant wait to go back down for the wakesurf national stop at there place in june here are some of the pics

post-2454-0-87382000-1333052343_thumb.png

post-2454-0-94262500-1333052366_thumb.png

truekaotik    458

That is sexy Wes :-)

RhuntIII    555

Wes, Be proud of that the seats look great! I think 2500 is a good price.

elc    2

that looks really nice! did that include the sunpad also?

PayCheck    20

that is CLEAN! it looks so nice, not a bad idea to have it done after awhile... looks awesome!

wesleyk    1

The price was actually 2395 for everything but carpet and he built the bow filler cushion and covered it for 250 so I am very happy with price and results

duramat    462

The price was actually 2395 for everything but carpet and he built the bow filler cushion and covered it for 250 so I am very happy with price and results

I love it!!