Spud    9
acpilot

He got the trailer/boat from the same place mine came from, Mission RV and Marine. My registration just calls the trailer a "sport" and I have the same rims. I don't know what it really is and the state couldn't figure it out either when I transfered the title they kept it as "sport".

Yes it is a "Sport" trailer, it is manufactured by a company out here near or in Stockton, CA. I believe all the models out of Mission Marine 06 -07 with the exception of the T5 and Enzo Blinged Up Much package ("20 rims) had these rims.

Vandit, if you know my boat from Mission, if I remember correctly I believe they were packaging yours up when I was buying mine... April-ish of '06 ?? There was one boat going to Wash, and one to Utah.

Edited by Spud

renobruin    1

Rizza32 - Water was COLD man. Full suit only up there. Water level was down, but apparently climbing. I wouldn't hesitate it as an option.

What did you go with for your Stereo??? Do tell, i'm right behind you on that. Installing yourself or ...?

rizza32    0

Reno

Apparently I work with quite a few base heads. They highly recommended MB Quart so I went with those speakers in the boat, Kicker 10 L5 Solobaric enclosed sub with Hifonics amp. Premier Pioneer deck with Ipod hook up. Still undecided on the tower speakers but this is probably a good start. Buddies are supposed to help install later this week so I will let you know how it sounds.

vandit0022    0
Yes it is a "Sport" trailer, it is manufactured by a company out here near or in Stockton, CA. I believe all the models out of Mission Marine 06 -07 with the exception of the T5 and Enzo Blinged Up Much package ("20 rims) had these rims.

Vandit, if you know my boat from Mission, if I remember correctly I believe they were packaging yours up when I was buying mine... April-ish of '06 ?? There was one boat going to Wash, and one to Utah.

The guy that actually bought the boat from Mission sold it to me last January so I couldn't say exactely. He didn't keep it long but good for me because I got her cheap!

renobruin    1

Vandit, my "new" '07 has the Sport trailer as well. Can't say I have much of an opinion on it yet either way.

Roy    0

post-433-1241445295_thumb.jpgpost-433-1241445382_thumb.jpg

00184.JPG]2nd time out ,a whole 4 hrs on it.

post-433-1241445449_thumb.jpg

Carter13    69

Roy,

Nice looking enzo.

islander033    2
Roy,

Nice looking enzo.

I agree, it looks way better without the snow on it.

wimpy76    0

Thought I would throw one up of my new toy.

See if this works. My new EnzoSV240

Bill

post-552-1242620676_thumb.jpg

duramat    465

Wimpy, Welcome to the site! Great Pic, How warm was the water? Id love to get back down to there again this summer.

WakeDoc    488

Wimpy, welcome to the site, must be tough having to ride in scenes like that every weekend.

wimpy76    0

duramat

This was the day after Thanksgivng 2008 the day we bought the boat. The water was warmer than the air I think it was still about 60.

Went down the weekend of May 8th and the water temps ranged from 67-71. Not to bad for May and only have the people that will be there Memorial Day weekend. This wont stop us we are heading back down this weekend.

I need to get some better pictures of the boat but, its hard when your in it all the time. :Rockon:

WakeDoc

I love this place and yeah its rough.

Surfndav    0

for some reason I keep posting in the wrong thread, so I hope this is the "lets see your rides" thread.

I am now the proud owner of an 06 Elite V C4, just picked it up Saturday. This boat was never sold and I bought it as new for 30K, it has 4.5 hours on it after the firs ride. I think I'm going to like this. Now I need to figure out the best way to tweak the wake for surfing. I'm looking at this package for ballast. Let me know if you guys think this is a good way to start? Link below. I hope the picture loaded.

Link to Ballast system

post-558-1242923096_thumb.jpg

Edited by Surfndav

WakeDoc    488

don't waste your time, replace the rear tanks with enzo style sacs and get your surf on!

elc    3

wimpy - great color scheme. Probably one of my favorites I have seen. I need to show my wife this pic - I would love to tint the windshield, throw some black wheels on the trailer and pull it behind our blacked out tahoe (although I am not sure how well the hoe would pull that boat).

Surfndav, welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride. Doc has it right on the side sacs. They are the best way to go if your gonna surf.

Go with custom sacs on both sides and some weight in the bow and your rockin <_<

Surfndav    0
Surfndav, welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride. Doc has it right on the side sacs. They are the best way to go if your gonna surf.

Go with custom sacs on both sides and some weight in the bow and your rockin <_<

I'm good with what ever works best, but I don't know what the Enzo style sac are. Where can I find out more info on them. Thanks

tgaugh    2

Arg. I think you just missed the group buy!

Enzo style sacs are just a giant Elephant Body Bags that you auto-plumb to fill up with water to make a WAVE!

Seba    0

post-560-1243002185_thumb.jpgpost-560-1243002217_thumb.jpgWell, here is my new rig, an 08 C4 Elite. It has 0.5 hrs, and i was planning on using it by now but it snowed here again (arrrrrr) this week. I have waited this long what is another week i guess?

I am good buddies with Zapsior and he is helping me out with my first inboard (i know god help me).

zapisor    43

Looks great Seba

btw - whats up with the xmas lights? It's May! Take those things off the house. :(

T

[/q

TOO FUNNY

That is the first thing I notice, other than the boat is dirty..... It is all part of being a boat owner in Canada, no time for domestic duties

[/q

TOO FUNNY

That is the first thing I notice, other than the boat is dirty..... It is all part of being a boat owner in Canada, no time for domestic duties

I'll buy that. Especially if it is snowing in mid/late May. The seasons compressed so once you winterize it is time for xmas lights again. Might as well leave them up. I am on board now!

T

duramat    465

Trev, again that is a good lookin boat!!

• Like 1