ladderrat    0

niiiice!!!!!! gotta say it again..... love the green!!

Jonnoir    0

Looked at a Yellow Falcon V but the wife bless her liked this one more, how could I say NO!

Here is our 2008 Avalanche C4. It is loaded with everything that I can put on it. Like all of all scoots, they are an working progress, at least it is for me. Over the Winter, my buddy and I are going to take ours and break them down and add a lot of goodies for next year. We are a little lucky since the East Coast factory is only and hour away. So we are going to take a trip up there in November and stock up on a few new toys. Enjoy.

post-334-1221441094_thumb.jpg

post-334-1221441109_thumb.jpg

post-334-1221441132_thumb.jpg

post-334-1221441147_thumb.jpg

04AVY    0

Yo ha if i catch you out on lake gaston im hollerin for a tow.

sick whip ;)

04AVY    0

post-343-1221692633_thumb.jpg

post-343-1221692572_thumb.jpg

Those are adam fields pix from this summer. His SV230 was SICKKKK.

Here is my baby day after we brought her home. I washed her and snapped out the carpet for cleaning.

I used it all summer and im using it through winter cause... why the heck not! Ill post better picks after i get back from the river this weekend =]

post-343-1221692742_thumb.jpg

04Avy, That dock in the first pic looks familiar to me. It looks like Whit's place at Hyco. I have not been to LKG as of yet, but want to at least before the season ends. Problem is that my inlaws are coming in from out of country and the next 3 weekends I am stuck under them. But we would love to come to LKG for the day or weekend. Let's stay in touch and make it happen!

surfthis    0

post-347-1227785953_thumb.jpg

post-347-1227785868_thumb.jpg

post-347-1227786001_thumb.jpg

My 2007 c4 lightning in too Orange with the Metal flake

Edited by surfthis

islander033    2
2007 c4 lightning

I would try surfing that at Sylvan but not at Gull.

Nice ride, I love the orange, I'm not too sure why I always end up with red though.

WakeDoc    471
2007 c4 lightning

Good looking rig... :D

04AVY    0

Colombian Surfer, yeah we will have to ride sometime that would be sweet. Oh and btw, way to go by posting your boat on wakesiderides! Its one of the best looking centurions on that site!

Colombian Surfer, yeah we will have to ride sometime that would be sweet. Oh and btw, way to go by posting your boat on wakesiderides! Its one of the best looking centurions on that site!

Thanks! We do love our new scoot.

GOBIG    4
post-338-1222734817_thumb.jpgpost-338-1222734484_thumb.jpgThis is my 2007 Eclipse. Edited by GOBIG

Woodman    0

post-340-1222886735_thumb.jpgpost-340-1222886852_thumb.jpg

Our new 2008 Eclipse. I just bought her today. Now we're just waiting for spring!

post-340-1222886874_thumb.jpg

Edited by Woodman

WakeDoc    471
Centurion_2008_113.jpgCenturion_2008_116.jpg

Eclipse2.jpg

Our new 2008 Eclipse. I just bought her today. Now we're just waiting for spring!

Wait till spring? I say your 1st purchase is a wetsuit and you get busy putting hours on her... :pardon:

Welcome to the CCC

ladderrat    0

i will say it again..... i gotta love the green! beautiful lookin boat! i also agree, shorty wetsuit in 40 degree weather is dooable! get in and get wet!

srhoffman    0

Just went out tonight; buddy and I bought shorty wet suits from Overtons and tore it up tonight...the only other boat on the lake tonight (fisherman) said something about "hardcore" as he rode by...didn't see anyone else.

Water temp was 72 and air was 68....but the water was silky smooth! Don't keep that boat trailered all winter when you can hit it now!

post-340-1222886735_thumb.jpgpost-340-1222886852_thumb.jpg

Nice looking boat and welcome to CCF! NE TN huh? Where about there? I was just there this past weekend in Erwin, TN and Asheville, NC. Family thing.

Woodman    0

Thanks. I live in Kingsport, not too far from Erwin. I'm sure they showed you the photos of the Elephant hanging while you were in Erwin. That little piece of bizarre history actually happened in Kingsport. I spent some years in Durham and in Chapel Hill. It is amazing to me how much the Triangle has grown over the last 25 years. It was a great place to live. Did you have trouble getting gas to make your trip. We are ok up here, but my family tells me that it is still scarce in WNC. By the way, I really love the colors of your boat.

Edited by Woodman

Thanks. I live in Kingsport, not too far from Erwin. I'm sure they showed you the photos of the Elephant hanging while you were in Erwin. That little piece of bizarre history actually happened in Kingsport. I spent some years in Durham and in Chapel Hill. It is amazing to me how much the Triangle has grown over the last 25 years. It was a great place to live. Did you have trouble getting gas to make your trip. We are ok up here, but my family tells me that it is still scarce in WNC. By the way, I really love the colors of your boat.

I did not see the hanging elephant photos and gas was not too bad. I filled up before Asheville and then in TN. So I was set for the whole trip. Thanks for the compliments on the colors.