EnzoSurfer    0

I don't know, I haven't seen an ugly boat on a trailer here yet!

Sweet rides guys.

tgaugh    2
I don't know, I haven't seen an ugly boat on a trailer here yet!

:rolleyes:

MarineTech    0

There are really a lot of great rides pictured here. Here's one of the oldsters of the group, our 1989 Ski Centurion Falcon, we bought it in kit form, completely disassembled, (practically nothing still attached to the bare hull) and really run down, we're still working on it but it's pulling Slalom and Trick skiers for the season. The entire drive train, engine to prop, all included, is new. We intend to finish the decals and interior this winter. Most of you are looking for big wake.....the selling point of this one is very SMALL wake.

One before and a couple of after shots.

It's great to be here.

Ken W.

CenturionBeforeOP.jpg

CenturionAfterOP.jpg

CenturionSideOP.jpg

islander033    2

That's some fine work Ken. The windshield reminds me of the stealth planes, pretty cool actually.

zapisor    43

I love the 89's if we had a lake lot I would buy one as a project, get a cool looking wrap done (black tribal stealth?) and skiing would resurected.

can you imagine this boat with a wrap similar to LOC's WakeOutlaws boat? :good:

zapisor    43
:good:

What I meant was the only time any boat looks good on a trailer is when it is getting backed into the launch! I think mine actually smiles when it touches water.

Trailer BAD

Water GOOD

• Like 1

ohioboy    0

Well I have been waiting for my new i-mac. Hopefully attached will be a pic of my 06 Avy.

post-278-1220191292_thumb.jpg

ohioboy    0

Well what do you know I must be a pro.

post-278-1220191511_thumb.jpg

post-278-1220191548_thumb.jpg

post-278-1220191582_thumb.jpg

Spartacus    0

Here's a few from today out on the wind chopped Columbia River.

019.jpg

015.jpg

011.jpg

duramat    462

Sparticus,,,,awesome pics!! I especially dig the middle pic. :good:

A couple of weeks ago I went on vacation to Hiawassee, Ga. I had ordered my '09 Enzo 230 but it was not ready yet, so between my dealer and the factory they worked out letting me use this boat... What do you think, the First production SURF edition Enzo 240. This boat was fully loaded and flawless. Every option on the boat, not one missing. This boat is the actual boat going to the World Wakesurfing Championships. Absolutly a awsome boat, Unbelievable wake. We even had people wake surfing on both sides of the wake at the same time!!...Will post pics of my '09 Enzo Shortly...

WakeDoc    471
A couple of weeks ago I went on vacation to Hiawassee, Ga. I had ordered my '09 Enzo 230 but it was not ready yet, so between my dealer and the factory they worked out letting me use this boat... What do you think, the First production SURF edition Enzo 240. This boat was fully loaded and flawless. Every option on the boat, not one missing. This boat is the actual boat going to the World Wakesurfing Championships. Absolutly a awsome boat, Unbelievable wake. We even had people wake surfing on both sides of the wake at the same time!!...Will post pics of my '09 Enzo Shortly...

Guessing you were out with Tim from East Coast?

Will be getting a pull from it this weekend... :good:

strick9atl    0

Our new ride (bought in Feb) with a pic of our 3 year old skiing behind the "Dirty Bird." Forum is great and answered tons of questions for us. Love our Centurion!!!!

post-327-1220556614_thumb.jpg

post-327-1220556622_thumb.jpg

post-327-1220556634_thumb.jpg

post-327-1220556642_thumb.jpg

post-327-1220556652_thumb.jpg

Edited by strick9atl

Joe B    17

Pics of my toys...

post-51-1220614074_thumb.jpg

Hard to get pictures of your own boat in the water

post-51-1220614229_thumb.jpg

Yes I went with Tim from East Coast. Tim and I surf and Ski on a regular basis. For a boat to use for the weekend, centurion could not have gave me a better boat.. It had the switchblade, 5 ballast tanks, side swipe, etc.. Awsome boat. The pics Tim sent you were with with only the ballast, we did not have the switchblade on. Most of the pics were only with 3-4 people in the boat.. Great Boat!

duramat    462

Strick ~ That's your 3 year old?!!!! That's awesome,,, me thinks I need to start over with a new and improved batch. I have to brag mine with hotwheels and transfromers to get out on the dang tube! nice rides everyone!