Troy    234

Cool! and Welcome!

Does anyone know where I can find an options catalog for things I'd like to add?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bongo Fury    640

She isn't new but she gets some nice compliments. 1993 Bowrider XP

Nice!

sambooca    5

New to me! Although she is almost as old as I am (almost but not quite), she brings me all kinds of giddy. 1990 Ski Centurion Falcon Bowrider.

post-6854-0-93262700-1439590849_thumb.jpg

post-6854-0-32657000-1439590953_thumb.jpg

post-6854-0-77791500-1439590957_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Bongo Fury    640

Beautiful....love it!!!! Welcome to the Crew!!!

sambooca    5

Thanks Bongo!!! We've just started surfing behind it! Based on all the posts/threads I have read, everyone seems to say you could never surf behind this boat. I beg to differ -- yes the sweet spot may be small, but throw a couple of fat sacs on it, get a good board, work on finding your balance, and you can go ropeless forever! If anything it will make us better surfers in the long run by teaching us proper technique without relying on a massive wake with huge push. Just have to be extra careful with the driving but that's just a given! :sorcerer:

• Like 1

rockballer    162

New to me! Although she is almost as old as I am (almost but not quite), she brings me all kinds of giddy. 1990 Ski Centurion Falcon Bowrider.

think I seen you a few weeks back tied up to a log up top of alouette a few weeks ago... smoking the ganja.... we crept up on you in the green centurion to see how you were tied up top. Nice boat. Looks like the same boat. 5 dudes one girl at the time... LOL

stoked    1,039

think I seen you a few weeks back tied up to a log up top of alouette a few weeks ago... smoking the ganja.... we crept up on you in the green centurion to see how you were tied up top. Nice boat. Looks like the same boat. 5 dudes one girl at the time... LOL

94035a4d90aa15f9856b7de824c5392d_crop_no

• Like 1

sambooca    5

Hey rockballer -- hahaha unfortunately that wasn't us, which means we have a doppelganger out there somewhere! We're usually out in Deep Cove (never been to Alouette), and our crew is comprised of all girls with the occasional dude!

• Like 2

rockballer    162

My Bad... Ya it's a secret location with trees coming out of the lake with tie ups on it and logs you can walk on to get to the beach. Really nice and have never even seen it before. Have literally been on the water right beside it before and never even noticed it. Even firewood and small sheds hidden in the woods.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

My Bad... Ya it's a secret location with trees coming out of the lake with tie ups on it and logs you can walk on to get to the beach. Really nice and have never even seen it before. Have literally been on the water right beside it before and never even noticed it. Even firewood and small sheds hidden in the woods.

Say what now!? I'd like some more info on this spot!

viking    491

sounds a little bit too much like deliverance for me :guitar:

• Like 1