CrewAdmin

NEW FEATURE: Crew Shoutbox - share with everyone

CrewAdmin    192

Welcome to the Crew Shoutbox Instructions:

A new feature, Crew Shoutbox has been added to the CenturionCrew.Com community. The Crew Shoutbox can be accessed several ways. Navigating to the top of the site and selecting the Shoutbox tab, will take Crew members to the full Crew Shoutbox interface. Crew members may also access Crew Shoutbox on the site index page below the forum as seen in the screen shot below. This interface is basic allowing crew members to quickly check in on the action. Crew members can easily get to the index page on the site by clicking the CenturionCrew.Com logo at the top of the site. The basic Crew Shoutbox on the index page is shown below, Item-1 is where to add your shout, Item-2 is where the shout will show up on Crew Shoutbox, Item-3 is the button to push to publish your shout or you should be able to simply hit the return key on your keyboard, Item-4 clears the Crew Shoutbox input area, Item-5 refreshes the Crew Shoutbox/looks for new shouts, currently the Crew Shoutbox is set to update immediately so there is no need unless there is heavy traffic, Item-6 is a area to set you Crew Shoutbox preferences.

med_gallery_7_355_16328.png

The Crew Shoutbox is intended for quick community wide greetings and good-natured banter. The Crew Shoutbox is similar to Chat, the difference is, when you say what is on your mind it will be there for all to see live. Please use the forums to discuss topics that others may benefit from in the future.

New Crew members must have at least 10 post to be able to use this feature.

Post Issues or Questions here or contact the CrewAdmin.

This is a new feature, be sure to let us know what everyone thinks?

truekaotik    458

Please tell me this came with a "are you drunk" filter ;-) lol

Spud    7

Please tell me this came with a "are you drunk" filter ;-) lol

:thumbup:

Jackfly    0

It needs to come with a "Dura's been alone with his computer in ALASKA waay to long " filter.... :laughing:

duramat    462

It needs to come with a "Dura's been alone with his computer in ALASKA waay to long " filter.... :laughing:

LMAOROTFL!! :thumbsup:

2 weeks is a long time buddy!.......KSL and this site is all that keeps me sain LOL

jkuchel    0

I am looking at a 2008 Ski Centurion Eclipse C4 Air Warrior but wanted to ask if anyone knows what the value is of this boat since I cannot find it on NADA at all and the owner of the marina I deal with could not find it on the system he subscribes to. If anyone can help out on this I would appreciate it. I would also like to get some feedback on how this boat is for wakeboarding and surfing. I currently have an I/O so realize it should be much better with the tower, center ballast system and V drive but I am spending in the low 30's and want to make sure it is a smart purchase.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Bongo Fury    640

Its a done deal man....check out the store!

looked at the store for the flag and it said none were available. Wanting to order flag, stickers and membership all at the same time. could you help me with this.

truekaotik    458

PM crew Admin may be faster to find a answer to your question :)

duramat    462

There's plenty....emphasis on plenty of flags avail :thumbsup: (I was told)

True is correct, PM admin

NEW Centurion Owner glad to be apart of ya'lls site.

harper    0

2010 Avalanche C4 PCM - when we wake surf and have the boat tilting to either side it creates a huge wave around 2-3 feet away from the swim platform. How can I push the wave back and get more speed to do tricks and not just riding up on my platform?

enzo on LI    79

Speed up boat and or adjust placement of ballast

RhuntIII    555

jonhy be good,

Welcome to the site. This thread might be the wrong place to ask a question like that. Glad I found it. Keep digging around and keep positing up.

Good luck.