RhuntIII

2002 Avy mods (ballast & salt water)

duramat    462

Well done!.....WELL DONE!....

Wave looks great bro! Nate sent me some vid clips and that wave is awesome!! Congrats on your hard efforts :thumbsup:

truekaotik    458

NICE Rhunt!!! :-)

Bigcatpt    408

Bigcatpt, The one who got this started. Still waiting on that return phone call.

PROBLEMCHILD-1, I don't remember who this is but he did more causing than helping.

Duramat, Always supportive and always letting me know how cold he is but how good he was eating.

Rhunt the wave looks awesome!!! Great job! And your welcome!

Sorry bout the no return phone call. My life is crazy right now!!!

Give me a call this weekend... I can't seem to find your phone number in my call log.

Problemchild1 = Duramat

Edited by Bigcatpt

DrNate    426

Check out this beast of a wave! I love this Saltwater Avy. I affectionately call it my "saltwater Centurion" :) Thanks for the pull, Rhunt and congrats on a killer wave: (I always post vids and pics of my new friend Travis on that wave because he makes it look so good :))

Edited by DrNate

duffymahoney    10

Turn your phone sideways when taking videos:) Sick wave. The avy is one of the best wave makers out.

DrNate    426

Turn your phone sideways when taking videos:) Sick wave. The avy is one of the best wave makers out.

Thanks for the advice :) I just now learned to put vids on YouTube, so one step at a time :wallbash:

RhuntIII    555

Rhunt the wave looks awesome!!! Great job! And your welcome!

Sorry bout the no return phone call. My life is crazy right now!!!

Give me a call this weekend... I can't seem to find your phone number in my call log.

Problemchild1 = Duramat

I new it!!! No worries big.

duramat    462

I new it!!! No worries big.

LMAO!

RhuntIII    555

Hose end and hoser.

post-3359-0-63677700-1335730615_thumb.jpg

post-3359-0-46247000-1335730626_thumb.jpg

Troy. R    198

Rhunt,

How'd the bow weight experiment go the other day?

RhuntIII    555

Well the weather was against us on the last ride. We had DrNate up in the bow and the wave seemed to have a lot less push but we were riding against the wind. DrNate moved to the back of the boat and we tried to make all our runs with the wind after that. You know I have the Bennett trim tab that I always use in the furthest up setting, Next time out I try to bring the bow down with this.

bprobertson    8

Hey Rhunt, how did you gel coat hold up over the year with what you used to wax? I have some similar scuff marks on the new boat courtesy of the old owners wife and it looks like whatever you used took them out, but how did she shine at the end of the year? Would you use the same wax compounds again? Any others have any suggestions for water spots, no real oxidation tho...

RhuntIII    555

The scuff mark on the side of the boat was from the previous owner's girl friend running the boat up the trailer guides. Black P.V.C. pipe covered them with no padding. I think it was acetone that I used. My driver who details boats for a side job, washed and waxed my boat for free in return he received free tows, I'll double check on the wax that he used. I know now he is all about Meguiar's products.

bprobertson    8

Are you happy with how it looked after a season in the water?

RhuntIII    555

Yes the boat is good I spent a lot of time cleaning it. The anodes are looking warn I'm gonna try to get in another season. Trailer is rusting away. That was expected.

RhuntIII    555

Anodes one year in.

post-3359-0-94628400-1361415579_thumb.jpg

post-3359-0-43475300-1361415620_thumb.jpg

post-3359-0-82574300-1361415644_thumb.jpg

post-3359-0-18106400-1361415693_thumb.jpg

RVR-RAT    269

Dang that salt water is brutal. Marine stadium where they have the X games is ten minutes from my house, and that is why I'm chicken to put my boat in salt water.

RhuntIII    555

RVR, do not put your boat in salt water. If you want to ride in saltwater ride in mine. The cancer has started in my boat already. Look at the trailer it is the Prop thread.

RVR-RAT    269

RVR, do not put your boat in salt water. If you want to ride in saltwater ride in mine. The cancer has started in my boat already. Look at the trailer it is the Prop thread.

Ya I seem those photos of your trailer. That's a bummer