Hendo

Possible new boat, anyone in Visalia CA?

Avalanche1    0

Hendo....Nice choice on the Avy, I am on my 2nd and love it. Just bought a 2011 Avy this past July...actually picked it up on my way to Norris Lake for our floating cabin trip. I didnt know there was anyone else on the Crew from Noblesville, we will have ride next season...I wakeboard more than I surf but both work for me..Are you on the lake or in the marina? And yes I am ready for this cold weather to be over!

duffymahoney    10

Someone needs to buy that typhoon! That thing would be an epic surf machine.

Hendo    11

Hey avalanche thanks for the message!! I didnt know there was anyone from central Indiana at all, so that is really ironic youre in noblesville as well. We trailer the boat. We go to morse through the week, but typically go to mississinewa on the weekend. Where do you keep yours?

Avalanche1    0

Hendo, I am at the marina on Morse. Typically stays there except for our yearly trip to Norris Lake. It would be cool to get a local Crew gathering, like the one in Texas last year. Maybe at Dale Hollow or Norris Lake.

Joe B    17

We had a Norris gettogether 3 years ago. was fun at Shanghai. bout 10 boats at jump bridge but smaller at night since a far ride for some

Hendo    11

I would be up for that definitely. I went to Norris last year, and loved it.

Hendo    11

They have an annual "malibu weekend", and we went down during that last year. It would be funny to take a bunch of centurions down during that. We could teach those boys how to surf!!! :thumbsup: