mighty bo

Custom fiberglass swim platform for an 03 centurion

Try contacting Shell at Fineline to see if they have one that will fit your boat. I Guess it might depend on what model of boat you have.

DarksideR    1,679

Why do you want one? Lot's of guys prefer the teak ones. You could always make your own too.

mighty bo    1

well i dont really want one my teak isn't holding the stain real well . is it the cold weather ?its spotting and i have put probably 6 coats on. Should i sand down the spots that arent taking the oil well?

CeeDee    16

I wipe mine down with teak oil after every outing and it stands up pretty well. If it gets too spotty just sand it down and oil it again.

mighty bo    1

@CEEDEE IF ITS JUST A FEW SPOTS SHOULD I JUST SAND THE SPOTS OR THE WHOLE THING AGAIN?HOW HARD ARE YOU SANDING?

rammer998    0

In my experince, sand the whole thing. But be preapared to do it every season (thats what I found). To me, i'd rather have a fibreglass swim deck. Less work as we all know a boat can be alot of work. Having fibreglass is just 1 less thing to maintain.

nailem    29

i use to sand and oil every year just for it to look like crap a month after i put it in the water. hard to recoat when it is kept in the water. this year someone recomended Cetol. i sanded and put a few coats of cetol on and it looks as good today as it did 7 months ago. i also sprinkled a little sand in the top coat for grip and it is easy n the bare skin but still has grip.

http://chetcomarine.com/browseproducts/Cetol-Wood-Finish.HTML

truekaotik    458

I'm lost.. It says right In the description " except natural teak"... Most platforms are " natural teak" ?? Just wondering...

h20king    794

If you like the look of teak but are sick of taking care of it your thinking the right way.Fiberglass deck with a seadeck teak mat and your done we love the way ours looks and feels on the knees and feet................................H

post-777-0-58149300-1323053107_thumb.jpg

Elisheba    1

Swim platform from a 2018 Ri237 for sale. It will fit a wide range of boats with the addition of the transom brackets (TB011)X2 and pins (R-2568)X2 which are not included and would have to be purchased from a centurion dealer for roughly $140. Please private message me if you are interested in replacing or upgrading your current platform with this one.

IMG_0090 (1).jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

Edited by Elisheba
  • Like 1

Sv230    0

Elisheba, how much do you want for it? I sent a pm also.