VOTE: Join the Wet Sounds REVOLUTION Video Contest  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Video

• h20king
    • jaxcenturion
    • WakeDoc

CrewAdmin    192

referral-0166960001310161531.jpg

Thanks to everyone on CenturionCrew.Com that joined the Join the Wet Sounds REVOLUTION - Win a WS-420

contest or been part of the original thread. Below are the videos submitted by Crew members. It is time for

Crew Members to put their judging hats on and determine the WINNER by voting on their favorite video below.

Remember crew members can only vote one time for the video they like best. The voting will end

on the 31st of October at midnight central. If there is any kind of tie the videos in contention

will be re-posted on a second poll to determine the WINNER!

The overall WINNER will have a Wet Sounds WS-420 Equalizer delivered to their door.

h20king

jaxcenturion

WakeDoc

Good Luck Everyone!

WakeDoc    471

WakeDiva and I made the video for fun one weekend to show a few friends what the new Wet Sounds REV10's sound like. The video was shot in Texas at Lake Fayette County, so a little Stevie Ray was the only way to go and in the middle of a drought "the Sky is Crying" seemed appropriate. So we put some titles on the front and back and entered the contest. Funny thing, h20king in the original thread says vote for him that the WS485's sound better, I say vote for us, the REV10's sound better and our video is the original version, funny thing is h20king's video is very similar to ours, where is the originality king?

h20king    794

Doc I thought about doing something different but it would not have been an apples to apples comparison for everyone if I had.Agreed you came up with the original video concept and your system does sound amazing but to my ears the 485's sound better and are still relevant.Not sure if tower speaker position has anything to do with it but it is possible.I will retract my vote for me statement and just ask look at the video duration set the volume on your computer leave it and watch all the videos before you vote.Thanks Admin for all the contests and give aways they are lots of fun and this is truly the best on line owners sight on the web......................................H

WakeDoc    471

Just pulling your chain a little king, remember voting for our video will make everything in your life a little better.

h20king    794

Just pulling your chain a little king, remember voting for our video will make everything in your life a little better.

Be nice I'm suffering from sun and surf withdrawals...........................H

I think doc and I should cut the 420 in half and split it! We all know the Rev Sounds better than the 485! :rofl: Had to throw in a punch H2o! Your boat sounds good! Sounds like you have it all tuned up well...Nothing more I hate, then an expensive audio system and it sounds like crap! O by the way since your having surfing and sun withdrawals, It has rained the past few days here, but were still in the mid to upper 80's during the day!!!

h20king    794

Wow not sure how I'm behind in votes on my computer when I listen to the two videos with the rev tens the treble is overpowering where as the 485's in my video sound fuller with lots more bass.Guess its because it's a video contest not a best system contest and Docs video is much brighter in color and the editing is better as well.After just watching all three videos again I stand by my original statement that the 485's sound better when paired with the right gear and are still realivant......................................................................H

h20king    794

Look familiar ??Doc you have to admit my 485's sounded better than the revs when they were on your last Enzo as well.. LOL ..one thing for sure you can design a mean system............................................H

WakeDoc    471

Keep in mind that our video was shot with a 1st generation

Flip video camera just like this one below.

Flip_Mino_black.jpg

Just look at that high end mic on the right hand side of the lense.

Sound quality of the Our Video may or may not be off but, overall

The Video ROCKS! At 3 minutes into the video you hear the music

get a little quit because the boat is right at a half a mile away and

has just turned around and is heading back at the camera and you

can still hear Stevie Ray doing his best to make the Texas sky cry.

I forgot about that Video I should have enetered it to, then you wouldn't

have a leg to stand on. I would of had you beat on the Rev10 side and

would be showing you up on the the Pro485 side with your own speakers.

:thumbsup:

Oh and thanks for reminding me to Vote H....

truekaotik    458

Haha you two are like little kids fighting over the same toy... LOVE IT!!!! your system rocked H but from third party person, that doesnt know either of you, i personally think the REVs are alot more noticeable in the videos, BUT DOC has twice the power and bigger speakers which makes it carry farther and stay loud longer, and it does sound less full and more vocal like H is saying. All around though, from the videos, H's FULL sound, smaller speakers and less power should be the winner, but I also voted for DOC cause it carrys in the video more, sorry H :( Although, If it was about bang for your buck,and audio quality, H wins hands down, cause his is almost just as loud but fuller....

WakeDoc    471

I'm just having fun poking at H......, keep in mind I was not the first to kick sand I am more of a closer LOL...right H......

I thought this was for best video, not best sounding video, either way :Rockon:on!

h20king    794

I'm just having fun poking at H......, keep in mind I was not the first to kick sand I am more of a closer LOL...right H......

I thought this was for best video, not best sounding video, either way :Rockon:on!

Same here just having fun poking at Doc as well.I bought my 485's and the amps that power my system from Doc. they were in his last Enzo as seen in the video i posted so however you voted Doc would still win as he designed both systems in fact when I installed the amps they were already tuned it was just plug and play.

P.S. thanks for the banging system we love it...............................................H

WakeDoc    471

It's all good H and all in FUN!

truekaotik    458

Yeah i got that you had Docs old stuff by the post of his boat you did H ;) LOL I think you both should win!!!! to bad you cant vote twice :) they both are pretty much made the same, the only difference is the song and speakers. lol Well best of luck to you guys, my WS wont be installed till spring so i get to look at them in my office all winter :nea: and install them in 2 other boats this winter before mine get unboxed......BOOOOOO

h20king    794

Congrats Doc hope you put it to good use..........................................H

CrewAdmin    192

The final poll results are:

h20king - 11

jaxcenturion - 2

WakeDoc - 20

Congrats to WakeDoc and thanks to everyone that participated in the threads and contest.

WakeDoc    471

A BIG Thanks to Wet Sounds for providing the prize/WS-420 for the contest. Also thanks to everyone that voted for our video, WakeDiva and I had a blast making it, the only one that was not having fun was the dog he prefers ZZ Top. Since we already have a WS-420 on our boat we are going to give the WS-420 Equalizer back to the Crew for a contest in 2012. This way H20 still has a chance to WIN it for his camper? WHAT! Installed in a camper, should we make a rule that the winner must install the WS-420 in a boat... :spiteful: ...just kidding H20, or am I? Anyway how about some ideas from the crew for a contest to be run sometime in early 2012? Thanks again everyone!