Bigshow    0

I made this post elsewhere but thought I’d repeat since this new site is up and running great. I’ve had an ’04 Lightning since ’05. I’ve been very active in the local wakeboard and wakesurf scene. At various times I’ve referred to my Lightning as the Mighty Centurion. I’ve done that enough so that I’m hearing other people refer to Ed’s Mighty Centurion.

I’m really in to wakesurfing. So, I’ve had my eye on the Centurion Enzo’s for quite some time. I spoke with Nate at CBK about an ’06 Enzo trade that he had and pulled the trigger. I’m really stoked to be the new owner of this fine boat. Nate made it all happen. He’s taking the Mighty Centurion in on trade and detailing the Enzo so it’s ready for pickup. Contact Nate if you want to know more about the Mighty Centurion.

So I suppose I’ll have to call new boat the Mighty Enzo. Sounds good to me.

We just had a 1 in 100 year snow storm and have more snow on the way. I had hoped to pick up the Mighty Enzo next week. I guess I’ll have to see how much the road improve.

Here’s my Mighty Enzo.

post-47-1205077988_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

Congrats!!! Nice color combo with the silver flake.

VaBeachBum    0

Wow! Gorgeous boat! I love that tower, and the colors are great!

The Mighty Enzo is a beaut!

WakeVB    0

Very nice boat. Been following your posts on WW for sometime in the Wakesurf community as well so its good to see you here. Hope you love the new enzo...let us know how it works out!!!

wakeupnride    0

I love metal flake and your boat looks great. Maybe I missed something but when you named your previous boat the "Mighty Centurion" - How did you come up with that?

Bigshow    0

I don't know what I was thinking when I started calling the Lightning the Mighty Centurion. Might have been the surf wake. I put a lot of work into getting a good surfwake on the old Lighting hull. I’d say that it was better than an LSV that was loaded with over 3,000 pound of ballast.

The Avalanche is the only wake that I’ve been on that I like more than the one on the Mighty Centurion. Anyway the name stuck and was pick up on by others.