Coreyf983    6

If this is a waterski, wakeboard, surf crossover boat, I'm all over it!

So far with this boat I have pulled three waterskiers, wakesurfed with no rope plenty, wakeboarded plenty and hauled my stand-up jetski on the back. It really is a complete package. Not the greatest ski boat but not bad either with the ballast empty.

Coreyf983    6

I have more pics of the wave but at least this gives you the idea.post-7474-0-31695200-1442516364_thumb.jpg

stoked    1,039

I have one too. In fact, I tried to buy the one above that Stoked posted for sale a while back, but he stopped returning my calls and emails and now is evidently not selling it. I ended up finding one much cheaper with half the hours and unbelievable shape.

I love the boat. I run one 1000LB sac on the back when surfing and usually the wave is actually better when it is only about 80% full. I bought it for the same reason, to haul my stand-up jetski but the thing ended up surfing way better than I ever anticipated. I have been on soooo many wake boats and honestly it is hilarious to hear all you guys chatter about how it couldn't be any good for surfing. Most of the newer boats are all so much bigger. That doesn't mean they make bigger waves. It means you have to put a TON of weight in them to get them to sink down. This surf wave is very tall and long. I will post pictures soon.

Wait. What?

Coreyf983    6

Wait. What?

Kimura, NOT stoked haha. Sorry buddy.

stoked    1,039

Wait. What?

Kimura, NOT stoked haha. Sorry buddy.

Man, I'm like 5 bloodies in on a trip to Key West for the weekend, I was like "man, I'm a d!ck. I didn't return this dude's calls" then I was like, wait, I wasn't selling a boat. Edited by stoked
  • Like 2

RhuntIII    555

He's coming in hot! :good:

Keep posting up those wave pictures

• Like 1

Coreyf983    6

post-7474-0-37553800-1442862444_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the wave so far. This was on the second time I have ever had it out. I still am playing around with where to put the weight.

Coreyf983    6

Does anyone else have one of these? I would love to chat about ballast setups and such. Let me know, thank you.

Bigcatpt    408

Man, I'm like 5 bloodies in on a trip to Key West for the weekend, I was like "man, I'm a d!ck. I didn't return this dude's calls" then I was like, wait, I wasn't selling a boat.

Say this in your best Spicoli voice and it is really good.

• Like 2

Coreyf983    6

I'm still looking for another owner of one of these. If anyone has any leads please let me know. They are so hard to find info on. I love mine but would really like to be able to share some knowledge and different setups experimented. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Corey

Skierkid13    0

I am really looking for one of these Centurion Wave or Gekko Bazooka Boats near the Minneapolis Area. This boat looks perfect for what I want to use a boat for. My dogs would absolutely love that huge platform and I like to wake surf as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Dandy    43

I am really looking for one of these Centurion Wave or Gekko Bazooka Boats near the Minneapolis Area. This boat looks perfect for what I want to use a boat for. My dogs would absolutely love that huge platform and I like to wake surf as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Contact Gekko Boats and ask for or email Mark Overbye. He was the founder of Gekko and I believe he has the business back. He is a very nice guy and has kept in close contact with several of his customers over the years...or so I understand. He may be able to pass your info along. I believe that at one time he had contracted to Fineline to build the Gekko boats.

Chad g    0

Bumping an old thread up for future people like myself who stumble upon these cool rare boats.  There is not much info on these boats.  I just scored a 97 WAVE with 210 hrs.  I plan to set it up strictly for surf. I plan to add atleast 1k lbs in the near future. Add a tower, and new graphics with a rad 90s surf theme. I can’t post photos from my phone but I will try to get some in here soon.