CrewAdmin

Join the Wet Sounds REVOLUTION

CrewAdmin    192

referral-0166960001310161531.jpg

This year Centurion Boats changed to Wet Sounds as their OEM stereo equipment

supplier. To celebrate the new partnership we have paired up with Wet Sounds and are

offering a Wet Sounds WS-420 Equalizer to the CenturionCrew member that creates the

best Video showing off any of the Wet Sounds product line on a Centurion Boat.

So get those video cameras ready and start shooting!

Post your video(s) online and post a link to it on this thread to be entered in the contest.

Enter as many times as you want fo the chance to Win the...

gallery_7_284_110028.jpg

Contest Rules:

• Video must be taken by you or your crew.
  • Video must be taken during the 2011 season.
  • Video must be of a Centurion Boat with Wet Sounds equipment.
  • Boat does not have to be owned by submiter.
  • Does not matter what angle, lens, type video camera is used.
  • Entries must be posted before midnight on the 15th of October 2011.

Every VIDEO has a chance to WIN the Prize

The Video can be anything you want from Party Cove, a clip of your tower rocking at 70 feet out,

a friends boat on the way to the lake, anything you want use your imagination and be creative.

On the 15th of October this thread will be closed at midnight central time and a

link to a new thread will be posted. The new thread will be a poll, the selected

VIDEOS will be re-posted there. All crew members will have the chance to vote

one time for the Video they like best. The voting will end on the 31th of October 2011

at midnight. If there is any kind of tie the videos in contention will be re-posted on a

second poll to determine the WINNER!

GOOD LUCK everyone, get out there and Shoot Some video!

h20king    794

It's on I love all the contests don't care if I win but they sure are fun. I will get some footage from the NW crew gathering with a couple of us linked up the video above is before the system tune and does not reflect exactly how amazing wetsouds are. Any suggestions where to get the link cable??

Troy    234

:thumbdown: I don't have any Wet Sounds in my boat. Guess I will have to take a good video at the Crew gathering.:spiteful:

Thanks to the Crew Admin for putting so many contest together!:unworthy::thumbsup:

islander033    2

Good thing I expect to have some WS on my tower by September this year...lol.

Edited by islander033

WakeDoc    471

We do not usually join contest but, with the video below we are in.

Beat That!

islander033    2

This is as close as I will get to beating it --> :popo:

I'm out, no WS for me this year....:nea:

Ramzety    1

Ok now i got to enter... I was thinking that i could take you Doc, however thoes REV10's are rocking and not sure my 485 and 60's will go that far out. I will have to see wne i get back to NC...

If not looks like it is time to get the REV's... and upgrade the Sub in the winter...

WakeDoc    471

It's not a matter of how loud it is about what video is picked... :unknw: We just took this on the fly, watching it in a one inch screen, was like ahh cool. When we got home and watched it on the computer we thought it looked cool and wanted to share, so I fired up the new video editor and played with a few of the effects.

h20king    794

Sorry about the video the footage was shot with the wifes boat camera a Kodak easy share the volume was set at 2/3 and never adjusted also the boat remained in gear traveling away from the camera the entire song Wetsounds listen to the music the way the artist intended it to be heard..................................................H

h20king    794

Doc just watched both videos the REVS sound good but I think the 485's sound better thanks again for the hook up we love our system....................................H

enzo on LI    79

Both of those systems cause a wet spot...anyway good vids to both Wakedoc and H2O King. I love the 485's, but since I have an Evolution tower I suppose the Revs are a better fit. Congrats to both of you on very nice systems. :Rockon:

Similar Video to Doc's BUT I only have 1 pair at this time. Set up Consist of:

6-xs650 (powered by syn4)

2-Rev10 (powered by syn4 bridged)

2-RE Audio 10'' SRX Subs (powered by syn 4 bridged)

1-WS420 eq

Future to add second pair of REV 10 & 4th set of xs650.

IMO, the REV 10 have a much more warm crisp sound than the pro80 or pro485. The Pro80 and 485, have the "typical" HLCD sound. Its almost ear piercing and to harsh to hear right next to it. With the Rev series, You are able to crank up the volume and be close to the speakers and not feel like your ears are bleeding.

But for now enjoy!

Edited by jaxcenturion

h20king    794

funny you say that I was thinking the same thing about the revs compared to the 485's.To me the 485's have a warmer sound with more mid bass and the revs sound like they have to much treble.It is hard to make a apples to apples comparison between the 485's and the rev series as they are completely different animals.I am headed to Texas end of the month and will make my decision after getting the chance to hear Doc's system in person.................................H

Sounds good H20. Let me know what you think. I can tell you, it really took some getting used to on my part. The pro80 I had, would scream, these did not sounds near as loud at first. (they had a break in period) but one I really got to hear the difference and how far the sound traveled it was amazing and in the boat I could blast it and my wife didnt comlain, right there I knew it was different...Her main complaint with the 80s was,"turn down the trebble, sounds like crap, etc.." But she has not said that one time with these...But curious to see what you think once you see them and hear them in person. I have done a small side by side comp.....Her is my golf cart

2-xs650

1-pro485

(i had an extra one laying around, figured I would put it to good use :Rockon: )

post-307-0-40835200-1315569245_thumb.jpg

Wiggles    2

Sounds good H20. Let me know what you think. I can tell you, it really took some getting used to on my part. The pro80 I had, would scream, these did not sounds near as loud at first. (they had a break in period) but one I really got to hear the difference and how far the sound traveled it was amazing and in the boat I could blast it and my wife didnt comlain, right there I knew it was different...Her main complaint with the 80s was,"turn down the trebble, sounds like crap, etc.." But she has not said that one time with these...But curious to see what you think once you see them and hear them in person. I have done a small side by side comp.....Her is my golf cart

2-xs650

1-pro485

(i had an extra one laying around, figured I would put it to good use :Rockon: )

LMAO, that is something that should be out of Caddyshack, that cart is awesome!!!

h20king    794

Here is my last entry.Same location same crappy camera but the footage is clear.Same scenario as my last video volume set at 2/3 and the boat in gear the entire time Enjoy :band:........................................H

WakeDoc    471

Video is set to be private?

h20king    794

changed the setting here is the link again set on public

harlobra    24

changed the setting here is the link again set on public

The WTF look on your wife's face in your first video is hilarious. My wife and I watched it several times.

h20king    794

The WTF look on your wife's face in your first video is hilarious. My wife and I watched it several times.

Yeah at first she thought the speakers were stupid big and the system was to loud but has since changed her mind she now loves the system and everything I have done to the boat.Every time out she now thanks me for building the ultimate family play toy.I think getting her ropeless might have something to do with it :thumbsup::thumbsup: .......................H