CrewAdmin

VOTE: June PHOTO CONTEST - Best RIG Photo

Best Rig Photo Poll  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Rig Photo

enzo101mo    98

Hey Darkside: I wish they had more ford trucks in the top ten too.

h20king    794

Although not official it looks like we have a winner CONGRATS to jbird :thumbsup::thumbsup: great pic enjoy your new swag....................H

Edited by h20king

islander033    2

Although not official it looks like we have a winner CONGRATS to jbird :thumbsup::thumbsup: great pic enjoy your new swag....................H

X2...cool pic that won.

Bigcatpt    408

All of the rigs look awesome! But by far the best photo was Jbird. Sweet pic!!!

Even though my rig was in the running I voted for Jbird!

Congrats!

DarksideR    1,679

All of the rigs look awesome! But by far the best photo was Jbird. Sweet pic!!!

Even though my rig was in the running I voted for Jbird!

Congrats!

Wait... you mean you could vote for your own pic? :wallbash: LOL

Congrats Jbird.

duramat    462

SCORE ONE FOR THE DURA!! THANX BRO!!! :thumbsup:

DrNate    426

I voted for you Duramat :) I've lived on the coast my whole life so I'm a sucker for the mountain shot.

jbird21    0

After a great week on the delta I come back to a win :thumbsup: . I never win anything. Now it's official I must become a paying member of the crew. Thanks guys this sac will help me set up the darkside so my whole family doesn't have to ride backside anymore. :surfing2: Actually since my wife had never surfed before she just started riding fakie (we snowboard). I would post picks but my camera took a nice swim in the drink.. 80' of water, I'm sorry to say it's a goner. :censored:

Bigcatpt    408

After a great week on the delta I come back to a win :thumbsup: . I never win anything. Now it's official I must become a paying member of the crew. Thanks guys this sac will help me set up the darkside so my whole family doesn't have to ride backside anymore. :surfing2: Actually since my wife had never surfed before she just started riding fakie (we snowboard). I would post picks but my camera took a nice swim in the drink.. 80' of water, I'm sorry to say it's a goner. :censored:

Had I known you were going to use the new sac to set up the dark side I would have voted for someone else!!!! :thumbdown:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Kidding man! Congrats!!!!

duramat    462

Had I known you were going to use the new sac to set up the dark side I would have voted for someone else!!!! :thumbdown:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Kidding man! Congrats!!!!

Suck it

:thumbsup:

duramat    462

I voted for you Duramat :) I've lived on the coast my whole life so I'm a sucker for the mountain shot.

Dr. YOU ARE DA MAN!! I don't care what ragboy says about your goofy wave, your alright in my book! :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Congrats on the win, your pic was awesome. Tough break on the camera! Hopefully it wasn't an expensive one.

CrewAdmin    192

CONGRATULATIONS jbird21!!! Great Photo, please PM CrewAdmin with you mailing address to receive the prizes.

jbird21    0

Hey alright.... I got my fat sac last week. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, that :censored: WORK thing. This weekend I'll try to get some pics of it in use on the darkside. Thanks everyone for the vote.