WakeDoc

PHOTO SHOOT: 2012 Centurion 233 Enzo

LakeSurfer    10

Family Power Sports is the new dealer for DFW. The only problem is that they are 1.5 hrs away in Mineral Wells. They do have a location 45 minutes away in McKinney, but they only have motor cycles/atv at that location. Maybe they will move closer one day soon.

Kyle    0

Kyle I am sure your dealer http://www.familypowersports.com/ can help you out with a price klackey@familypowersports.com

thanks Kevin, I have been so buzy lately I havent had a chance to get with them yet.

I was stoked on teh 211 Enzo Awesome boat. I just got word I will be riding behind a 233 in about 4 weeks. I AM SO STOKED. The boat has so much room in it and it has the amazing wave ONLY AN ENZO CAN MAKE!!!

IROCNParts    108

FINALLY A BIGGER INTERIOR!!!!! WOOOHOOO

I see a 2012 in my future.

FINALLY!!!!!!!

captains area looks fab!

Wiggles    2

FINALLY A BIGGER INTERIOR!!!!! WOOOHOOO

I see a 2012 in my future.

FINALLY!!!!!!!

captains area looks fab!

Irocnparts.... you are still around, lol, haven't seen anything from you for a while thought you had maybe we'd lost you to another maker... lol

IROCNParts    108

Irocnparts.... you are still around, lol, haven't seen anything from you for a while thought you had maybe we'd lost you to another maker... lol

not a CHANCE!!!

DarksideR    1,679

not a CHANCE!!!

Yeah, I was wondering why you hadn't chimed in yet on the bigger seating area. I remembered you talking about how much bigger the Bu was inside. I might know someone who'd be interested in your current Enzo... :innocent::secret:

rammer998    0

X2 :spiteful::welcome:;)

Edited by rammer998

IROCNParts    108

Yeah, I was wondering why you hadn't chimed in yet on the bigger seating area. I remembered you talking about how much bigger the Bu was inside. I might know someone who'd be interested in your current Enzo... :innocent::secret:

Ill let you know as soon as I decide what im gonna do with it.

Might be shipping it to europe for a school...

I LOVE THE INTERIOR ROOM!!! OMG!!!

and it looks like the bows a bit smaller too!

Im not crazy aboutthe sundeck region but the other improvements outweigh that for me

doug743    53

i am going to price out the 244 i wonder how much weight difference they are from my 09 sv230. I want all the space i can get. i also hope we can custom order the boat with other wetsounds. guess we will find out

WakeDoc    471

If you are in the Houston, Texas area and would like to see this boat in person, Texas Sport Boats will have it at the Lake Conroe in Water Boat Show this weekend.

The sixth annual Lake Conroe in Water Boat Show will be held on marinas around Lake Conroe with several area boat dealers. New and previously owned boats will be on display on trailers and in boat slips ready for test drives and demos.

Saturday - July 23, 2011 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Sunday - July 24, 2011 - noon to 5 p.m.

Locations include:

- April Plaza Marina, 17742 Texas 105

- Lakeview Marina, 880 Beach Walk Blvd.

- Waterpoint Marina, 15264 Texas 105

- Inland Marina, 15525 Marina Drive in Montgomery

- CENTURION = The Palms Marina, 11880 Palms Marina Road in Willis

boatshow2011.jpg

Tony A    0

They sure have made some nice improvements since I bought my 2010 Avy. I really like the Pro-Vision II dash system, larger interior, redesigned rear pads (minus the raised cushion), ski pylon near the swim platform (out of the way), rubber strip by the swim platform to help protect the rear gel-coat, and cup holders by the swim platform. What i the control pad near the swim platform? Is it to control the radio?

Has anyone seen the Pro-Vision II dash in action. Here are two things that I'm hoping they put in place that the Pro-Vision I dash does not have:

1. The system starts on the generic home screen each time you start the boat. This is slightly annoying since I like the "digital gauges" screen so it requires an extra button click each time I start the boat.

2. Not all screens show the trim tab gauge which is something I would like to see on every screen as I use it all the time.

3. While the Pro-Vision I system has a profiles screen, it can't be customized for riders, and it doesn't automatically set all the boat settings for each profile (e.g. trim tab position, ballast tank levels, etc).

Does anyone have any experience with the Pro-Vision II system to see if they have addressed these items?

Tower comments

1. Last time I checked, when the tower is folded down is sticks up about a foot above the windshield which means it won't fit into an 8' garage door. This is something I really wish Centurion would address since I don't want to leave a new boat outside. Does anyone know what the boat heights are with the new tower folded down?

2. I wish someone would come up with a boom for the new tower. Required by Kevin and I for barefooting purposes.

When I bough my 2010 Avy I had to go with the Double Up tower due to the above two reasons.

The new boats look sharp!

Tony A    0

I forgot to mention on my previous post that the pure-vert ballast system looks really cool. I can't wait to check that feature out.

WakeDoc    471

Ours measures 7ft-9in with the tower down on a SV240

enzo101mo    98

I have the 2005 Pro Fight tower and my garge door opens up to 8'. When I put the tower down I have not problem fitting it into the garage , I can't see why the new tower can't fit into an 8' door.

Troy    234

When we were buying our boat a Avalanche with the evolution tower would not fit into our shop. It wouldn't fold flat enought. An Avalanche with the tribal tower folded down enough.

Kevin Baugh    78

I like the tribl I had on my 07 Enzo not a huge fan of the double up but I gotta have it for the

Tower barefoot boom

Bojik    0

Nice!! I checked the centurion site and it looks like you can order the sun deck without the raised sections, I agree with wakesurfer in that they look uncomfortable.

It also looks like the rear hinges are small for all that they are holding.

So if you have the center bow cushion in, there are no drinkm holders in the bow?

Love the rear drink holders and the full length mid step to the swim platform.

Where are the mid and bow ballast located?

I am lloking at the new Enzo SV230 plus as my next boat, hopefully this spring!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..