WakeDoc

PHOTO SHOOT: 2012 Centurion 233 Enzo

rammer998    0

Wow, thanks for all the pics. :Rockon:

Nice looking boat!! Definetly dig the access to the engine compartment. Not to sure about a small sunpad with that step/seat back there. It also looks like its hard as a rock. Anyone know if they increased the quality of the vinyl?? Overall I like the 2012. But the biggest question is, how much are they going to be. Can't see them going to be any cheaper. Hence most people wont be able to afford one. :pardon:

h20king    794

Can I get the black one on the left in the bottom pics??I hate the new boat.The sun pad has humps and a walk through which is an immediate deal breaker for me.The sun pad is my wife and kids favorite place to hang out and the new pad is dysfunctional.I hate how you now have to open the whole pad to check on the power plant and other systems.I hate all the room wasted in the transom with the seadek seat and molded in cup holders.I hate the new massive glove compartment it looks like the dash is pregnant plus you lose cup holders what were they thinking??I don't like all the grab handles in the interior and I absolutely hate the cut outs in the bow for the grab handles I think it breaks the lines of the boat.I do like the new integrated seat base the new dash the color matched wetsounds and the pure vert ballast but overall I think the boat is a fail.I am sure many of you wont agree with my review but that is the way I see it..................H

Kevin Baugh    78

I could not disagree more ^

The only thing I would have done different is make the sunpads flat

Edited by Kevin Baugh

WakeDoc    471
Boat looks nice. I have two quick questions:

1. Does it have cup holders in the bow above the filler cushion. If not, I dont understand that. That is my biggest pet peeve with my Avy.

2. How functional is the sun pad? It looks like both of the grey sections are raised. If so, that does not look very comfortable.

General question: Anybody know if they are going to continue to offer the 230+ and 240+ (ie the 2011 versions) with the WS System, color tower, color dash, steering wheel, etc?

1. There are two cup holders below the center cushion in the foot well, they are the only ones in the bow area.

2. I am up in the air on the sun pads, honestly I did not spend much time sitting on them, they seemed to be raised and made of foam, might even work like a big pillow. I would loose some of the sun pad lentgh to get the seat/set down in the back, makes getting in and out of the boat much easier and makes a great seat and the cup holders in the back are great, had a drink fall over last weekend when another boat came by.

Good question I am really not sure.

I dig the transom and the integrated cup holders are awesome back there. Not fond of the colored dash.

I am not 100% on this but, I would think you can have the dash wrapped in what ever color you want.

Wow, thanks for all the pics. :Rockon:

Nice looking boat!! Definetly dig the access to the engine compartment. Not to sure about a small sunpad with that step/seat back there. It also looks like its hard as a rock. Anyone know if they increased the quality of the vinyl?? Overall I like the 2012. But the biggest question is, how much are they going to be. Can't see them going to be any cheaper. Hence most people wont be able to afford one. :pardon:

To me the vinyl was truely upgraded in our 2010 might have been 2009 over our 2008, the vinyl in this boat is very heavy and very nice, especially the colored areas, kind of a heavy snake skin feel, look at the up close of the dash and bow speaker. Another thing I saw on another boat this one did not have was the snake skin accents are also on the front vertical panel of the seat cushions the other boat had this done in black this boat had matching gray. Checkout the picture below.

gallery_66_113_29235.jpg

Can I get the black one on the left in the bottom pics??

Everything is always for sale!

enzo101mo    98

Wow Centurion really improve the look of the Enzo and I LOVE IT. I also like the engine and storage compartments and the front bow is so nice. I love the transom rear bench to put on wakeboards or what ever . I can't wait to see it in person.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

waketoowake    0

I was able to see this boat as they rolled it out of the factory before the photo shoot and it is a head turner. I really would like to see the small Enzo and find out if the hull is as deep as this one.

Edited by waketoowake

desotodave    0

Some things I like, and others I absolutely HATE! My wife took one look at the rear sun pad and said "that is a boat we will NEVER own"! That is where she and the kids spend all of their time hanging out. If the wife ain't happy the boat will not be coming home. Love the look of the new upholstery, but question the new glove box and reduction in cup holders. It also looks like they pushed the seats back toward the engine compartment more to gain interior space, good idea. I do like what they have done with the graphics, but are the ones obove the rub rail in the gel coat or the bubble stickers? If they are the stickers, I don't like as they are always just coming off, and then it ruins the look of the boat.

rick9021    0

I don't usually critique thing before I actually see them in person, photos sometimes don't do things justice. However, family and I really don't like the rear sundeck. As others have commented, leisure time on the back deck is great. Don't care for the glove compartment. It really should be un-noticed but boy does this one jump out at you. Not crazy about the graphics above the rub rail. Didn't notice a backrest for the side seat behind the driver. We really like having one in our boat. Love the integrated driver seat, very cool. Also, love how the engine opens up for very easy access. MAJOR drawback on the 2011. Funky shifter and cool steering wheel. And lastly, I like the ability to accent most everything with matching colors, speaker areas, tower, tower speakers.

DrNate    426

The thing I like the most is that they have moved the lower tow point to the rear of the boat and out of the way....very smart. I don't care for the rear raised sun deck, the new glove box, the colored dash, or the single Catted exhaust :) But I do like the overall roominess of the 233 and the improved engine access on the rear. Thanks for the very detailed pics!

WakeDoc    471

I am with you on the back rest behind the driver, there is always someone sitting there on our boat.

Kyle    0

Hijack..Any more word on the 211 enzo?

Kyle    0

what do you nee to know

Complete specs with an estimated price?

Kevin Baugh    78

20'8" lenght 102" beam the hull is the same as the 230 and 240 just shorter

I will see what I can find out about the price

Ramzety    1

Well over all i am glad to see that they moved everthing forward... Big plus and the 2011's i have seen already have upgraded interior so not to sure what a Bu has on a Enzo anymore.

Ready to sell the 230 and get a 233... Got to see what the numbers are first thoe.

Over all I think they have been listening.

Did that boat have the WS sub and if so, which one? Where is it located as I did not see it in the pics? Only one amp for the entire system? I like the boat over all, but I might like the 21' better as far as size goes, but with all the enhancements.

The sun pad, I can live with as we do not do much laying out on it. I agree it looks like one huge pillow and maybe even good for the ole back. Need to see it in person to be a better judge.

Like everything it has a price and I wonder what that is. I am totally guess that it might be around the $90K to $100K range. And the wife has already told me if we are going to spend $100K it is going to be on a mini yacht. I have to agree with her on that one.

I know Centurion cannot please everyone and I think this boat boat will please someone!

needs more cupholders, especially in the bow. i dont understand why they dont have them on the side anymore. its also a good place to store hats and a towel for the people up front. i like the glove box, but i cant tell if its bigger than the previous dash. i think it needs more cupholders, thats always a plus on any boat. i dont like the back compartment design. i like having three individual openings because what if there is a problem inside the engine compartment? example, last year my throttle cable came loose way out on the lake. my dad and a friend sat on the side compartments and held the cable in place so we could get back to shore. but with this new design you would have to sit on the seats... what if you have a packed boat though?

we also spend a lot of time just sitting around and swimming, so we like being able to lay out... the center piece looks solid and looks like it would hurt to lay on. the rising in the cushions is hard to say, as the previous enzo's were not perfectly flat, unlike the avy etc, whose back compartments were very flat. but these pictures are hard to tell. i like the concept of the sitting pad thing, but dont think its good. yes, we like to sit on the sun pad, feet on swim deck, with more people sitting on the swim deck legs in water. but i dont think this new sitting pad will work. some people do like to sit on the sun pad farther back than others do, and some like to lay back onto the sun pad with feet still on swim deck. so, while the concept might be cool, the reality is a fail. i do love, however, the cupholders on the back of the boat, as well as the tow hook on the back of the boat. but for performance, will the boat pull side to side more with this design pulling a 9 foot diameter heavy inner tube compared to when the tow hook was closer to the center of the boat? if so, then it may be a nuisance compared to the retractable pylon that the old enzos had.

i like the drivers seat, but dont like how it doesnt have the rear back rest. i think the emergency key should stay on the right side of the driver, as it does not look good just hanging. and im sure someone's child will love the "hey, its red, lets pull it and see what happens" sorta thing. and ive never really been a fan of the controls right next to your right knee. on my avy, which is a little different of a set up, my knee loves turing on the port ballast tank when someone is surfing starboard, or even draining the starboard fat sac.

the centurion graphics looks cool, but do those stickers really peel off so easily? i dont have any, so i wouldn't know.

wetsounds1    0

Did that boat have the WS sub and if so, which one? Where is it located as I did not see it in the pics? Only one amp for the entire system? I like the boat over all, but I might like the 21' better as far as size goes, but with all the enhancements.

The sun pad, I can live with as we do not do much laying out on it. I agree it looks like one huge pillow and maybe even good for the ole back. Need to see it in person to be a better judge.

Like everything it has a price and I wonder what that is. I am totally guess that it might be around the $90K to $100K range. And the wife has already told me if we are going to spend $100K it is going to be on a mini yacht. I have to agree with her on that one.

I know Centurion cannot please everyone and I think this boat boat will please someone!

The new Wet Sounds system is set up a couple different ways depending on the tower options and which model. The full system has 3 pairs of the XS-650 in boats with a SS-10 sub in a full fiberglass enclosure side firing mounted under the drivers side. With two pairs of PRO 60's on the tower. The SYN-6 powers the in boats and towers with a SYN-Micro on the sub. The system sounds awesome. And with the SS-10 in the fiberglass enclosure side firing, it hits really nice.

Tim

Wet Sounds