zapisor

it's official, its over

zapisor    43

Sad, Sad, Sad Day....

She went for winterizing and shrinkwrap today, I fly out on monday to Ft. Nelson to work......

Bad day all around,

For the record I have anyone that is out on 75+ degree water today...

islander033    2

Mine got winterized on the 1st of October, I am just now able to talk about it without tearing up and rocking myself in the fetal position.

WakeDoc    471
For the record I have anyone that is out on 75+ degree water today...

Don't be a hater...live through us in the south... :pardon:

I dropped mine off Monday - she's winterized... their trying to figure out what to do about some sheared bolts!

Edited by Spur Valley Surfer

zapisor    43
Don't be a hater...live through us in the south... :pardon:

We will live vicariously through our friends, and this web page, from the south.....

:good:

Please remember and toast a beer, to our frozen souls, working away to provide gas for the worlds boats...

WakeDoc    471
working away to provide gas for the worlds boats...

I do that right here in the warmth of Houston.

Going out today... Air temp is 89 and water temp is 78 in some spots and 81 is others.... Sorry guys, do not mean to rub it in. But the South does have options!

WakeDoc    471
Going out today... Air temp is 89 and water temp is 78 in some spots and 81 is others.... Sorry guys, do not mean to rub it in. But the South does have options!

That is about our temps this past weekend, the wife rode so much she was walking funny this morning...lol

srhoffman    0

Where were you with such warm waters? We had 74 water and 74 air...of course that was at 5:30 tonight on falls... Oh well, as long as my body will allow it I am diggin the abandoned lakes!

tgaugh    2
Sad, Sad, Sad Day....

She went for winterizing and shrinkwrap today, I fly out on monday to Ft. Nelson to work......

Bad day all around,

That is sad Zap, as others said migrate south. You winterize and wrap, we're getting seasonal maintenance done!

I live in jacksonville, fl.. Air temps have been between 80-90. Water is still between 82-85 degrees. Still plenty of good temps here before we even need to think about a wet suit!! Gotta love Florida

Where were you with such warm waters? We had 74 water and 74 air...of course that was at 5:30 tonight on falls... Oh well, as long as my body will allow it I am diggin the abandoned lakes!

We went to Harris lake. One of the coves there and the water was perfect! No wind, chop or tubers! Some of my crew got a little too much sun which was hard to believe.

ladderrat    0

hittin it tomorrow morning- expected temp of 52 in the am, water temp approx 66,and there's poss showers in the am, shorty wetsuit and brand new board n bindings, its been almost 2 wks now since the last outing, i think they call this 'havin DT's'.................need butter bad!

wahi wahi

Oldwakedude    0

Not sure what this seasonal thing is, figure it just means that part of the year you just have more decisions to make, like do I go surfing today, wakeboarding or snowboarding. Oh, yeah sometimes we have to think about should we take a wetsuit or not. Such is life in LA. Summer is even easier, don't have to think about the snowboarding or wetsuit decision.

OK, just had to rub it in. :)

Edited by Oldwakedude