Sign in to follow this  
SpatialAnalyst

Glad to be here!

Just discovered the link to this great site on WakeWorld. Looking forward to networking as I have an interesting case: I recently purchased my first vdrive (2002 Hurricane) an upgrade from an I/O. That's right, I am an inboard noob! (driven it one time) it's a good bit different than an I/O and I am sure I'll be needing some resources and expertise from veteran Centurion owners!

steedracer    0

SpatialAnalyst, most, if not all, of us were in your shoes at one time, and probably not too long ago. We've only had our enzo for two years now, and I have learned a tremendous amount of knowledge over just the past two years. You'll love an inboard, and you should love your Centurion! As you could probably see from the wakeworld postings, we're a civil, friendly group (that doesn't worry about raining on another manufacturers parade, like the malibu vs. mastercraft stuff that is a constant over there). This site should really become a great place for us all to share information and gain insight and camaraderie along the way.

duramat    462

Im lookin forward to this site also. Im a nooby as well and have lots more to learn. Hats off to those who put this all together! :drinks:

vin    0

I agree wake world is a great site, but like most people am really tired of who is better tirades. its great to see a centurion site finally!!

irondragon1    0
:D Me too! I just found this site from WakeWorld. Glad to find it also. Just purchased a very clean 200hr Elite V at the end of last season. Very very pleased with Centurions build quality so far. Didn't mean to hijack just wanted to say hi as well. :)