CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: Inland Surfer Mucus and Squirt BLOWOUT!

DarksideR    1,679

I picked up my Mucus today, DAMN this board is sexy! LOL.

Thought I would post a couple of pics of the "blemishes" so that other members can see what to possibly expect. I am not bothered by the blems due to the price I paid. Glad to see Inland Surfer selling these as 2nds or 3rds or whatever. Im sure other companies would try and sell them as Prime boards, and that would be unacceptable.

Other than some paint quality issues, the only other thing I notice is that the Traction Pad is a little askew at the tip. My fins fit just fine.

Thanks again Inland Surfer!

oops, sorry about the small pic size. not sure why it did that? hope you can see the issues.

post-848-0-39455600-1304109200_thumb.jpg

post-848-0-52026900-1304109215_thumb.jpg

Edited by DarksideR

duramat    462

BUSTED!!

Appaently the wife noticed an extra board up on the top shelf in a board sock.......

She's demanding fun money....LOL

Doc I tried your angle as quick as I could...no dice

"that's a pretty green!!" she said.

I guess I'm selling myself again, Doc, Dark.. takers?? (inside joke) "sweet" :D

Funny she finds out after the Mafia boys showed up when I'm out of town! LMAO

DarksideR    1,679

BUSTED!!

Appaently the wife noticed an extra board up on the top shelf in a board sock.......

She's demanding fun money....LOL

Doc I tried your angle as quick as I could...no dice

"that's a pretty green!!" she said.

I guess I'm selling myself again, Doc, Dark.. takers?? (inside joke) "sweet" :D

Uh oh! LOL.

It is a pretty green!! Looks like a hodrod with the blue pinstriping.

Ok, but no sloppy seconds this time!

Carter13    69

Dura,

Just how many times did you think you could get away with that? :harhar:

duramat    462

Tis better to ask for forgiveness than permission....grasshopper :thumbsup:

It worked last time, unfortunately it lasted only a week and not 8 months like last time :D

She's finding the humor, she thinks she's ol Sherlock Holmes on me LOL (I can never quite hide anything right with her)

fropappy    9

LOL

Busted!

WakeDoc    471

Couple of pics of the our new Inland Surfer Mucus.

gallery_66_113_69892.jpg

gallery_66_113_15384.jpg

Went out and rode with some friends at the Lakes of Katy on Saturday, a small community composed of three lakes. Water is a little shallow for surfing but, the trade off of no boat traffic makes it more than worth while. Here are a couple of pics of them taking hits on the Inland Surfer Mucus for the first time.

gallery_66_113_12438.jpg

gallery_66_113_27824.jpg

gallery_66_113_20749.jpg

gallery_66_113_21161.jpg

Carter13    69

Doc,

Glad to see you have good looking water in Texas. All I have seen down there is the brown stuff.

BTW, That is good looking wave even though you could get it bigger in deeper water.

duramat    462

Hey Doc, how does it ride compared to the Sweetspot? Or such?

Nice pics :thumbsup:

WakeDoc    471

I had so much of Friday night it ruined my Saturday, so I sat in the corner on the boat nursing beers and taking pictures. We were actually in our friends Supra, not the Centurion, WakeDiva had to earn her ride for a change, not being pushed by the monster proved to be a challenge...LOL.

DarksideR    1,679

Dura, you should have put the board with one of the skims in the same sock. That way it would have looked like just one board! :spiteful:

Doc, I can't believe you don't even need wetsuits right now!! :wallbash: I am DYING to get out on the water. :surfing2:

duramat    462

DOH!!!

Dura, I swear I did not say a thing! I didn't even look at it! Oh this looks bad for me LOL. I'd never sell a brotha out. Don't send the Godfather after me! LOL

bomoseen avy    45

got my squirt today! Blems are negligible, little paint smudge that will happen anyway. Very happy customer. Thanks Crew :thumbsup:

duramat    462

got my squirt today! Blems are negligible, little paint smudge that will happen anyway. Very happy customer. Thanks Crew :thumbsup:

Awesome!

duramat    462

Hey! It's been a couple weeks....who's been out on their Mucus?? I want to know how this board rides! Throw me a bone Doc! How does this board compare to the sweetspot?

I Leave the arctic tomorrow, and can't wait to try it out when I get back

DarksideR    1,679

Hey! It's been a couple weeks....who's been out on their Mucus?? I want to know how this board rides! Throw me a bone Doc! How does this board compare to the sweetspot?

^^^^X2!!

Yayy! BlackOps Saturday!? LOL

WakeDoc    471

Remember?

I had so much of Friday night it ruined my Saturday, so I sat in the corner on the boat nursing beers and taking pictures. We were actually in our friends Supra, not the Centurion, WakeDiva had to earn her ride for a change, not being pushed by the monster proved to be a challenge...LOL.

Sorry guys, between mothers day, boat being at the dealer to get a couple of warranty items addressed and work we have not been back on the water since the weekend described above. We will be out this weekend and I will give a full report on both the Mucus and Squirt. Funny thing is, I think I am more jazzed about taking a hit on the Squirt than the Mucus, looks like it is going to be a realy fun all around board.

fropappy    9

Got my replacement Squirt today.

Inland sent it before they received the one that Fed Ex damaged.

Looks great!

Can't wait to try it out.

Was hoping to go this afternoon, but it's getting very cloudy and The Weather Channel is projecting scattered strong thunder storms.

Grr!

duramat    462

Your killing me Doc!

I fly in tomorrow morn, and the wife has informed me I'm in charge of the kids (shes goin out with a friend shopping) Knuckle is inviting my board out for a nooner. I may just have to bring the 2 little ones for this :thumbsup:

Super stoked if i can pull this off!