CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: Inland Surfer Mucus and Squirt BLOWOUT!

Wiggles    2

Not sure when the first day will be... them Utah boys are killing me! LOL. If they can get out, so can us BC boys! Can't wait!!!!

On a lighter note, I told the wife today of my latest board purchase... all she said was, " that's ok, I figured you would." :huh: LOL.

Now, to just buy the ballast stuff!

I know Dark, I'm about ready, put the blue plugs back in Sat, and started to work on the mods, my pump showed up yesterday and the new amp as well. :thumbsup: Now just need change fluids, finish stereo, new ballast and manifold, and order the bags... lol seems like so much more when you write it

DarksideR    1,679

I know Dark, I'm about ready, put the blue plugs back in Sat, and started to work on the mods, my pump showed up yesterday and the new amp as well. :thumbsup: Now just need change fluids, finish stereo, new ballast and manifold, and order the bags... lol seems like so much more when you write it

Yeah, that does seem like alot. I still gotta order all my ballast parts, except the main pump. That Rule3800 is huge! It's gonna be interesting mounting it in a viable position.

The temps keep fluctuating so much, it's really hit and miss for boating!

duramat    462

So bigcat picked up a squirt with boardsock for $225 from the local classifieds. That boy gets lucky I tell ya!

Fedex says Wednesday it'll be here!! Then it's up in the top rack on the wall :thumbsup:

Dark, I can't wait to see your system completed :thumbsup:

Anyone surfed their Mucus yet??

1911    4

Just received my mucus today. Seems to be a pretty nice board. You can see the blemishes pretty easily. There are a ton of little "bubbles" on the bottom of the board. Im okay with that, and figured as much going into it. My only concern/question is this... The right fin will not go into the board. The threads were glued too deep into the fin, and the screw does not grab them. I know the posting says "No warranty," but do you think this is something inland surfer would take care of? I sent them an email, but have not heard back yet.

duramat    462

Fed-ex knocked on the door and I jumped at it before the wife could answer the door. :spiteful: So anyways I broke it out while she was napping and checked it out. The only Blem that I could see was the speedline fins looked....not so bueno (the mounting part)I wasnt having much success getting one into the fin socket. Anyways I just grabbed another pair of Speedlines that I had kickin around (courtesy of the Sweetspot) and just used them and now Im set! I couldnt find anything really wrong with the board.

post-50-0-40317700-1303869417_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-34375500-1303869434_thumb.jpg

Board is now on the Board rack in "Plain sight" hiding. This time its even better than when I was hiding the blue :thumbsup:

post-50-0-61846200-1303869454_thumb.jpg

1911, did you have much luck?

My boy asked, "Dad, did you buy a board?" I told him "No" and he pointed to the Inland Box that it was shipped in :wallbash: I told him I saved it from the last board I bought (really was I lying?) :innocent:

duramat    462

It worked last time... hoping it works again being in plain sight :innocent: (Top shelf with a burka over it to hide its beauty)

post-50-0-67604600-1303869834_thumb.jpg

The fins

post-50-0-61613300-1303869851_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-32685900-1303869867_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-84824400-1303869894_thumb.jpg

Carter13    69

Dura,

I got one word for you, CARMA. Good luck. :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

The only issue these boards were supposed to have was "cosmetic blemishes". I would be greatly disapointed if they didn't rectify the fin situation. I'm sure they will.

Dura, your right, "technically" you didn't lie. And I'm quite impressed actually!

WakeDoc    471

It worked last time... hoping it works again being in plain sight :innocent: (Top shelf with a burka over it to hide its beauty)

photo(8).JPG

The fins

photo(9).JPGphoto(12).JPG

Surprise honey this board is for you, when you get caught... :thumbsup:

CrewAdmin    192

If anyone has an issue with a Inland Surfer board purchased through the Crew Deal please PM CrewAdmin with the problem and we will get it resolved as quickly as possible.

I need another board. Very tempting, but I may wait for more of Islanders blems...being patient for the DD carbon or IS Sweet Spot...

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE:

We spoke with the guys at Inland Surfer this morning, the screws the Mucus boards come with are M6 x 30mm long countersunk screws. On rare occasion they might not be long enough, in that case you can either pick up a set of M6 x 35mm long countersunk screws from the hardware store or email Inland Surfer at info at inlandsurfer dot com with your mailing address and they will send you a set.

fropappy    9

My Squirt was in Memphis this afternoon.

I should get it Thursday.

:clapping:

DarksideR    1,679

UPDATE:

We spoke with the guys at Inland Surfer this morning, the screws the Mucus boards come with are M6 x 30mm long countersunk screws. On rare occasion they might not be long enough, in that case you can either pick up a set of M6 x 35mm long countersunk screws from the hardware store or email Inland Surfer at info at inlandsurfer dot com with you mailing address and they will send you a set.

Thanks Admin. I haven't picked mine up yet so I'm not sure how mine is. Going down to the States to pick it up and fill up the truck with gas on Friday!

Thanks again for hooking us all up with Inland Surfers deal.

Jeremy    2

I had a little trouble getting one of the screws to start on one side. I just pushed the fin into the board and wiggled it a little and got the screw to start. I'm happy with the board and the deal.

Thanks

1911    4

i emailed inland surfer and they are sending out the longer screws. Very good customer service and i hope the new screws work.

fropappy    9

Got my Squirt today.

Looks great!

P1010178.jpg

:realmad:

I didn't like finding out it was fragle.

What is fragle, anyway?

:whistle:

Fragle.jpg

Fed Ex was unable to get 'fragile' from 'fragle' so mine arrived with a small ding.

:wallbash:

Squirt2.jpg

Should have a replacement soon.

:crybaby:

DarksideR    1,679

Oh, bummer! What a let down to get a new board and only have it damaged by the delivery service.

Very weird printing on the box...? The R at the end of WAKESURFER is smaller... and FRAGLE... really?

Hope your replacement is mint!

RVR-RAT    269

Fed-ex knocked on the door and I jumped at it before the wife could answer the door. :spiteful: So anyways I broke it out while she was napping and checked it out. The only Blem that I could see was the speedline fins looked....not so bueno (the mounting part)I wasnt having much success getting one into the fin socket. Anyways I just grabbed another pair of Speedlines that I had kickin around (courtesy of the Sweetspot) and just used them and now Im set! I couldnt find anything really wrong with the board.

post-50-0-40317700-1303869417_thumb.jpgpost-50-0-34375500-1303869434_thumb.jpg

Board is now on the Board rack in "Plain sight" hiding. This time its even better than when I was hiding the blue :thumbsup:

post-50-0-61846200-1303869454_thumb.jpg

1911, did you have much luck?

My boy asked, "Dad, did you buy a board?" I told him "No" and he pointed to the Inland Box that it was shipped in :wallbash: I told him I saved it from the last board I bought (really was I lying?) :innocent:

Dura my wife likes your rack :animier:

DarksideR    1,679

Dura my wife likes your rack :animier:

I hear he's quite affordable too... :no:yes:no:D