CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: Inland Surfer Mucus and Squirt BLOWOUT!

CrewAdmin    192

islogo2.JPG

In 2011 Inland Surfer received a few Mucus and Squirt wakesurf boards that had minor blemishes, we have been assured that these blemishes in no way affect the integrity or construction of the boards they are strictly cosmetic blemishes and the boards are solid. Most people might not even be able to tell what the blemish is. The reason these boards are being sold as blemished is that Inland Surfer stands firmly behind their products and did not feel that in good conscious that these boards no matter how minor the issues met their “A Grade” quality requirements for all of their wakesurf boards.

NOTICE: These boards are being sold as is with no warranty or returns, if you are ok with the description above you will not be disappointed, see below for more details.

Shipping Information: We know some members will not be happy about the following, all boards will be shipped though Fedex, sorry no exceptions.

========================================================

mucus_ccc.jpg

Mucus [Dual-Fin]

4 foot-11 inches x 1.5 inches thick x 20.75 inches wide

Surf style plus high value equals the Mucus. Brand new for 2011, the fiberglass Mucus will blow you away with it’s down the line speed and edge to edge quickness. We implemented a two degree “toe-in” angle on the fin boxes for unbelievable maneuverability while allowing the board to spin and break free on command. Fin Options - number of fin options available, 3degree tow in. ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance. Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold. Progressive Edge - The tail geometry and construction that holds the board close to the wake without creating unwanted drag. TUFFglass - Double layered fiberglass construction with cutting edge “ T ” stringer for maximum performance and durability. WoodLoc - our process that inserts a laminated layer of wood into the top platform, to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance. Vortex Channel - speeds up water and injects air near the tip of the board producing a faster board and avoids pearling ( nose diving ).

Ability Level: Beginner to Intermediate.

Weight Range: 100 lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.

Note: All Surf Style Boards come with one pair of Speed Line 9.0cm standard surf fins.

Lowest Retail Price: $499.00

CenturionCrew Price: $325.00 + Shipping

Click HERE to Purchase a Mucus

squirt_ccc.jpg

Squirt [Tri-Fin]

5 foot-0 inches length x 5/8 inches thick x 21.75 inches wide

The Squirt is Inland Surfer’s compression molded board built for durability and speed. Hailed as “the best bang for your buck”, the Squirt delivers speed and maneuverability at an entry level price. Whether you’re new to the sport of wake surfing or looking for a versatile board to add to the quiver, the Squirt fits the bill perfectly. Fin Options - number of fin options available. ROCKET Rocker - This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance. Rear Kick - EVA traction with raised rear kick pad for incredible foot hold. Compression Edge - Compression molded construction used to create a very durable board with added edge control for beginner and intermediate riders. WoodLoc - our process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the board top and bottom platform, to increase strength, rigidity, stiffness and overall performance.

Ability Level: Beginner to Intermediate

Weight Range: 70lbs. to 250+lbs. depending on wake size.

Note: Squirt boards come with 1 Pair of 6.0cm 4-Skim fins only.

Lowest Retail Price: $349.00

CenturionCrew Price: $250.00 + Shipping

Click HERE to Purchase a Squirt

Wiggles    2

These are awesome prices!!! I wish I had some extra coin kickin around.... :wallbash:

1911    4

I pulled the trigger on the mucus. I know nothing about the board, but for that price ill give it a shot. Cant wait to get it.

DarksideR    1,679

I pulled the trigger on the mucus. I know nothing about the board, but for that price ill give it a shot. Cant wait to get it.

I know! Im trying to find out more about the Mucus, is it any good for airs? How does it compare to the other Inland boards? It is a beginner/intermediate level board.

h20king    794

Man you are killing me first it's a post about the new wetsounds revolution speakers after I just did the 485's now a crew deal on boards.My wife is going to Kill Me if I ask to spend more money but with a deal like this I feel its a chance I will have to take.If I don't log on for a couple days please send Help LOL................H :help::help::help:

petrey10    2

not fair.... my wife just said last night NO BOARDS this year...... I am dying to try the Mucus.....

Is the Mucus good for airs?

Will I be able to advance my skills on it or will I end up wanting an upgrade once I get to the point where I want to do tricks?

petrey10    2

btw i started my surfin on a IS Squirt and I freaking loved that board until someone stole it....

duramat    462

Man you are killing me first it's a post about the new wetsounds revolution speakers after I just did the 485's now a crew deal on boards.My wife is going to Kill Me if I ask to spend more money but with a deal like this I feel its a chance I will have to take.If I don't log on for a couple days please send Help LOL................H :help::help::help:

You and me both!

I dropped coin on my ballast system parts and a camera system for the motorhome among other yard projects which have added up LOL

I WANT THAT MUCUS! I'm afraid to even ask for permission or even think what shed do to me (or whithold LOL)

Them prices are the shiz! It's killing me bigtime

islander033    2

You and me both!

I dropped coin on my ballast system parts and a camera system for the motorhome among other yard projects which have added up LOL

I WANT THAT MUCUS! I'm afraid to even ask for permission or even think what shed do to me (or whithold LOL)

Them prices are the shiz! It's killing me bigtime

Just get it and hide it beside the Blue Lake...LOL.

WakeDoc    471

Tell her you will sell the blue and then just blow it off once you get the mucus...problem solved... :good:

Bigcatpt    408

Just get it and hide it beside the Blue Lake...LOL.

ya rumor has it you have a really good hiding place on the top rack!!!

h20king    794

Tell her you will sell the blue and then just blow it off once you get the mucus...problem solved... :good:

I am considering this anyone interested in a blue quad

fropappy    9

Score!

:thumbsup:

I pulled the trigger and picked up a Squirt!

DarksideR    1,679

Looks like I'm gonna be in the doghouse, and the ballast project is gonna have to wait! Mucus better be good.

Wiggles    2

Looks like I'm gonna be in the doghouse, and the ballast project is gonna have to wait! Mucus better be good.

Nice work Dark, now i can try it out before i consider buying one heheheh

DarksideR    1,679

Nice work Dark, now i can try it out before i consider buying one heheheh

Yep, that's what I'm here for. You got a place for me to crash when my wife kicks me out of the house?

Wiggles    2

Yep, that's what I'm here for. You got a place for me to crash when my wife kicks me out of the house?

You can use Everett's room on sunday-wed when he's with his mom lol, worst case you can always tell her you just bought it and i'm payin you back lol

Red Falcon    1

No money but I had to do it. Just ordered the Mucus. Worked out well with the CAD doing so well. Thanks CCC.

DarksideR    1,679

No money but I had to do it. Just ordered the Mucus. Worked out well with the CAD doing so well. Thanks CCC.

Ha ha, so I'm not the only one. It was this board now, or a $700-$800 one later.

Congrats Red. You get your ballast?

duramat    462

ya rumor has it you have a really good hiding place on the top rack!!!

I was thinking that! LMAROTF!

I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger!

Bigcat, did you get the squirt?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..