ladderrat

Our new Ohio Dealer!

ladderrat    0

Hey all! just wanted to take a minute to welcome Ohio's newest addition to the Centurion world---- 77 MARINE-(937)610-2080--- located in Centerville Ohio in the south Dayton metro area!!! Josh Knisley is the owners name of the 2 location company (one is for sales another for service). on top of being knowledgable and service oriented (he was takin care of my service/supply needs before this), he's another Bellbrook boy (always a good thaing). anyway, e's now another slalom skier converted to the wonderful world of surfin courtesy of Joe B and myself :) had a good time out on CC with Josh and his service techs and our CC regulars! stayed out til after dark and caught some good butter!

Anyway, i would like to take the opportunity to thank Jeff Jones and the rest of the centurion team for making this possible! i have been having a hard time with some service issues with my last dealer and being so far away, as had Joe, and in addition to some conveinient timing, Centurion really made some quick changes to make this happen, and i would like to thank everyone involved. Its nice to know that there is a boat manufacturer that really listens to their customers! Far beyond what i would expect from a company! KUDOS guys!

wahi wahi

dave

Joe B    17

Have Josh send some pics of his Enzo being built and in the showroom shortly. Beautiful colors.

I think the wife could like white tower and Blues on the hull. UPGRADE.... (I'm out of hitting range) LOL

Bigshow    0

Josh gave me a call today. He sounds very excited about the new dealershp. I' looking forward to meeting him.

MANDC    0

ladderrat

Thats awesome to have a new dealer so close to home. I live in springfield and also bought my boat at Plapps. We havent had any issues with them but man will it be nice to have a dealer just a stones throw away. Love ur video.

77 Marine    0

Dave and Joe,

It was a pleasure going out with you guys the other night. As mentioned...you have converted on old skier over the wake world. I am hooked on surfing now. As Joe noted we have put on in our order for our first couple of boats and I have included a pic of the 230 Enzo color scheme we have chosen. These pictures are from the 2008 Surf Expo in Orlando where this boat was on display. For those interested, we have the 2009 Enzo 240 that was driven at the World Wakesurf Championships in Nashville sitting in our dealership for the time being. It has the special "Surf Centurion" logo package and is a very nice looking boat. We are pleased and excited to be a Centurion Dealer and look forward to having everyone stopping by to check us out.

Josh Knisley

post-346-1221969327_thumb.jpg

post-346-1221969346_thumb.jpg

Joe B    17

Josh: post the options on the Enzo as someone on this board is looking for an Enzo loaded up with bow sac but NO Sideswipe.

77 Marine    0

Joe,

Quick run down on options.....

Enzo 230

Merc 377 Scorpion

Bimini

Bow & Cockpit Covers

Enzo III Package

New Gladiator Tower

Bow Ballast

Quad Side Ballast

Transom Radio Remote

iPod Doc

Digital Depth Finder

Bow Filler Cushion

Below is a picture of the the Enzo 240 Surf Centurion.

JK

post-346-1222095157_thumb.jpg

ohioboy    0

Jk,

Congrats. on the dealership. As the rest of the central ohio boys that bought there boat from the dealer who no longer carries Centurion boats it is nice to see another option closer to home. Where exactly is your dealership located? Will you be going to any boat shows this winter showing off those new enzos?

Ohio Boy

I looked at the picture and I can see Sideswipe on the rear sides of that boat. But boy that boat is really great looking.

77 Marine    0

In reference to seeing the Side Swipe in the picture....you are very correct. The picture is from Surf Expo of a 230 Enzo that did feature Side Swipe. I posted the picture to show the gel colors, as that is the exact color layout that we have ordered. It is not a picture of our exact boat. As noted above you will see the options that are included. My boat does NOT have side swipe.

In reference to the boat shows we are attending this year, I am headed to the Dayton and Cincinnati shows for sure. We are trying to decide what to do with Columbus as they typically have the split (2) boat shows which makes it tougher to attend because you only end up of having about half the crowd at each show instead of just having one big boat show. Will keep you all posted as we get closer to making a Columbus decision.

Our dealership is located in Dayton, OH. The address is 2600 E. Whipp Road, Dayton, OH 45440. For those familiar with Dayton, we are located at the Wilmington Pike/Bellbrook exit (exit 7) off of I-675.

JK

Bigshow    0

The first Columbus boat show usually doesn't have many inboards. The second on in February is the most interesting for me.

ladderrat    0

let me know what your planning on the shows josh, i'll help out on my off days if you like .....

dave

77 Marine    0

Bigshow...thanks for the advice. I will look into the second Columbus show.

Dave, I will let you, as well as any other Centurion owners in the area the are interested know of the shows and dates we will attend them. I am a firm believer of having owners as part of our boat shows. I think an owner can provide a real, honest opinion to a prospective buyer. Hope everyone is taking advantage of the Indian Summer we are having!

JK

ohioboy    0

JK,

Keep me in the loop of where you will be this winter. My family and I are Columbus, Ohio natives, so it would be nice to meet you at a show. I realize you are a new dealership but I did not find a web page, do you have one?

Ohio Boy

ladderrat    0

hey guys! Josh is doin a little "open house" thing this (oct 4th) weekend. he'll have the 24' surf ENZO up there an my falcon V out front. if you havent had a chance to- stop in and check him out (show some CREW support!). He's got a lot of new stuff/ideas in the works with the new boats on order, surfboards, etc. (had him order the first two of many ballasts bags to upgrade the Falcon V).............correct me if i got any of this wrong josh.........

dave

Bigshow    0

Sorry that I can't be there. We're holding the third annual Lake Norris Season extender on the same weekend. I'm hauling the Mighty Enzo down to TN. The guys from Endless Break are supposed to be there also.

ohioboy    0

BigShow,

Just got back from Norris last weekend. No one was on the water and the water temp is still in the low 70's. Have a great time. Sorry about Sat. I am disappointed that I cann't make it to Dayton for the open house. Business.

OhioBoy

Joe B    17

Show: wish I could go too, but kid activities take priority. We surfed last week at Ceasars Creek and the water was 72. After this week's weather, it'll probably be mid-60's. I love my phase 5 icon board. I'm over spinning my 3's and loosing the wave. Working on shuvs will probably wait till next year's warm water... I'm sure you'll have fun at Norris. Fill your tank up in KY as Tenn might still have gas shortages.

I'll be stopping out on Friday or Saturday to show support for 77 Marine. Gotta schedule winterization and stuff.

ohioboy    0

I don't know about this week but as of Sunday coming back gas was $3.39 at corbin KY exit 29. It was also the same price in Lafollette. No gas shortage yet. Which phase 5 are you riding I need to ask for a new board for x-mas.