CrewAdmin

Get YOUR Centurion Boats Backstage Pass NOW!

CrewAdmin    192

bg.jpg

Check This Out:

Join Centurion Boats and pro athletes including Ricky Gonzalez, Drew Danielo and the Centurion Wakesurf Team in a working 2012 photo shoot and have the opportunity to participate on a Centurion model team or as a working grip surrounded by the latest unreleased Centurion products. Be included in the actual photo shoot and see your images in Centurion media throughout 2012.

How To Apply:

Get your best pictures of your boat and crew and begin your application for an invitation by filling out this brief questionnaire and finish by uploading your best photo of you and/or your family with your boat. All entries must be in by May 2, 2011 and the lucky finalists will be notified by May 6, 2011.

What You Can Get:

• Access to Centurion's professional athletes

• Inclusion in Centurion's private media shoot

• Preview Centurion's unreleased 2012 boats

• Access to a special reception with athletes

and photoshoot team

• Special rates at BlueWater Resort

HURRY!!! all you need to do is Click the All Access VIP Pass above and fill out the Application and you are entered for a chance to WIN!

Good Luck to EVERYONE on the Crew that enters!

So who is going to send in some pictures and fill out the form?

Looks like this could be a fun thing to do and get to see what is coming for next year.

Heck we might even be able to give them some of our ideas for future products.

Kevin Baugh    78

that does sound like fun!!

Just looked it up on mapquest 1700 miles :shock: no wonder I have never been to AZ but it sure does sound like a blast

Edited by Kevin Baugh

Just order air tickets to Vegas. You should be able to get cheap fares to there from anywhere.

WakeDoc    471

We will be taking a camera this weekend for some new shots on the water.

CrewAdmin    192

Over on Facebook this morning I ran into a few photos from the Centurion Boats Backstage Pass 2012 Photo Shoot. Big thanks to the Jeff Page of the Inland Surfer Crew, Sean Cummings of Wake Shredder and Brian Allred of Centurion for posting pictues of the shoot. Hopefully we will get a few preview pics of the 2012 photo shoot boats.

gallery_7_136_6981.jpg

View of BlueWater Resort

gallery_7_136_5962.jpg

2012 Boats onsite ready to unwrap

gallery_7_136_6632.jpg

Loading up gettting ready to head out

gallery_7_136_25190.jpg

First day out

gallery_7_136_972.jpg

Camera boat and crew

gallery_7_136_28936.jpg

2012 Surf Edition

CrewAdmin    192

Over on Facebook again this morning I ran into a few more photos from the Centurion Boats Backstage Pass 2012 Photo Shoot. Big thanks to Bryan Holland of Centurion for posting pictues of 2012 244 Enzo in the shoot. Notice anything different the all new 244 Enzo? What does everyone think?

gallery_7_136_35342.jpg

gallery_7_136_1589.jpg

Wiggles    2

Now I haven't been in any of the new enzo's but i'd say it looks like they have extended the storage up to and under the drivers seat, so I'd say that means more room for a custom sac on the darkside... that and compared to my little 21.5 ft Elite that thing looks HUGE lol..

WakeDoc    471

Started a new thread about the new 2012 244 Enzo HERE.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..