How are you guys getting the LED's inside the cup holder itself? Are you using just one LED and push it up from the bottom or what? I too just ordered LED's from superbright to replace all of the standard inside lights. Will add to the outside vents, rear left and right storage comparments and passenger compartment. For the rear, I ordered both the 4 step LED and the strip LED. I want to see which will look the best. As for the swim platform, I read here where you hooked one wire to the post on the inside of the boat swim platform. I have not pulled the carpet away as of yet, so how or can someone post a few pics as to how this looks during and completed? I am not putting any on the tower since Mr. Green Jeans told me that it was "unlawful". So I told him where I wanted to place them and he said it was ok. I am putting the comparment lights on a seperate switch. Do not want them burning all the time.

Anyone have and answer to this one? Anyone? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.....

So how do those work? Install? etc... It looks like there is 2 bare wires at the end and you just connect your wires to it? Use butt connectors or what? Plus, I have the rubber thingy in the bottom of the cup. Did you pull that out or what? details please..

David

smitty    0
So how do those work? Install? etc... It looks like there is 2 bare wires at the end and you just connect your wires to it? Use butt connectors or what? Plus, I have the rubber thingy in the bottom of the cup. Did you pull that out or what? details please..

David

OK, start over....I thought you asked how to install them into the cup holders.

First I bought these so I wouldn't have to deal with the resistors an such.

http://cgi.ebay.com/25x-12V-DC-PRE-WIRED-5...id=p3286.c0.m14

For the cup holders: I drilled a hole the size of the LED holder in the bottom (mine are plastic) it would be the same if you have stainless only a little more difficult.

The LED holder screws together to lock into place, the LED goes in from the bottom ( I used a little superglue to keep the LED in place)

I soldered and heat shrunk all the connections.

Smitty, they look great! I am just wondering if you are going to have any trouble with Mr. Green Jeans becasue of the red LEDs on the tower??

smitty    0

Thanks Surfer,

I hope not!! but yea they will probibly frown on it!! I don't really go out at night, but I'm going to put a seperate switch anyway's.

ladderrat    0

alright, i was pullin the tanks in the falcon, had em out and was sittin in the lockers when i started pullin factory lights n puttin in green LEDs (couple of ebay finds) i was wonderin, is there any way to change the red gauge to green? from the looks of it its a white light behnd a color sheet, can you get the gauge faces in green? any ideas? thanx.

d

Wavesport    0

This has been added to the list of my winter projects as well. I will post pics once I get it done.

I will be going with Red as well.

WakeDoc    471

mine too and I will do the same

Wavesport    0

I am also going to add the LED packs to the transom. I'm just deciding on whether to add two or three....

Installing my LED's this weekend and so far this is what I have:

Bow P/S: 4 Cluster on each side

Bow: 1 3 LED step under the front seat

Driver side: 1 3 LED Step

Passenger Compartment: 1 3 LED Step

Rear L & R Side: 6 LED Cluster

Hatches: 6 LED Cluster on each side

Engine Hatch: 6 LED Cluster

All interior lights to 4 LED Clusters

Outside Vents - This is where it gets tricky. Either I am going with the 9 inch strip or 2 4 LED Clusters.

Total of 5 6-LED Clusters, 5 4-LED Clusters, 3 3-LED steps, 2 9" LED strips.

I have a few extra LEDs on hand in case I change my mind about 4's or 6's or Strips.

Any suggestions for the outside vents?

Just got back from Lowes with all the screws, Shrink wrap tape and wire. I will take pics along the way and post when completed. Has anyone installed LED's on there trailer for night driving?

Edited by Colombian Surfer

Loanerzone    0

I have put the LED lights on my trailer, it looks real sharp, and you wouldn't believe the difference in the visibility factor. You can really see where the trailer is and people can tell when your brake lights come on.

I do not think I was clear as to what I want to do. My trailer itself already has LED's. I was looking at placing blue LED tube under the trailer.

Been working on the project all day. This is a lot of work, especially the interior lights. Took a lot of pics, will post soon as I am done. knocked the crap out of my head while under the storage compartment. Had to take about 30 minutes to recoup. Man, that hull is hard!!!

Everything was coming along smoothly today. Ran into a snag with the vents. Also, I might need to wire in another switch for the Hatches only. That will be the rear hatches, the storage compartments and front compartment. I had them all on, except for the outside and the ones for the hatch were coming out from the ski pylon. I didn't want the light coming out like that as a shadow. One more weekend and I should be done.

These are the LED lights that I added to my 09 enzo 230. I found a local store that had red or blue 9'' LED Strips. They have 20 LED Lights on each strip, they are flexable and they are waterproof. The cool thing is that they only cost me like $7 each.

post-307-1230733856_thumb.jpg

post-307-1230733868_thumb.jpg

post-307-1230733877_thumb.jpg

post-307-1230733884_thumb.jpg

post-307-1230733891_thumb.jpg

post-307-1230733898_thumb.jpg

hasher    0

SMITTY how did u get the tower speekers to light up like that? the ring around the speeker? please give details. what exact marerials and how to.

thanks.

that looks awsome!

smitty    0

Hasher, Thanks for the compliment..For the rings, I went to Tap Plastics and bought 7" lexan disks used a router table and cut out the center used a little silicone to hold the LED strips to the inside and wired them up! It's really pretty easy the worst part was cleaning up the mess from the router.

By the way if you didn't notice I posted a pic of the rings above you can get an idea of what they look like.

-Jeremy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..