want2bonh20

Looking for Mirror

want2bonh20    0

Good day Centurion friends. I am Looking for a good window mounted mirror. I have a 2010 Enzo sv230 with a gladiator tower and I know they do not make mirror to mount on this tower. Any suggestions would be welcomed on a good window mounted mirror.

Ken

WakeDoc    471

I like the Cipa Extreme below the best.

31yz0GqjBiL._SS500_.jpg

rick9021    0

If you are into gadgets, you might think about what I did.

post-1930-0-71208300-1297022227_thumb.jpg

Hook it up to your tower and wire into your dash and you can view whats going on behind without the worries of a mirror!!!

doc.... i found mirror on amazon but, is there a bracket to use to attach to my evolution tower ???

tks kt

WakeDoc    471

The camera is not a bad idea, I was also looking at THIS.

The Extreme comes with the mounting hardware below and can be mounted like below or flipped around to stand up off the windshield.

33592_L1.jpg

doc have you seen an arm bracket anywhere that will work with this mirror??

kt

WakeDoc    471

Not that I am aware of, I think anyhting that is attached to the Glad tower would be way to long and the mirror would bounce all over the place when under way.

h20king    794

surf any mirror arm with a 2 3/8" clamp will work on an evo tower...................H

Packrat    13

Try Samsonsports.com they sell the Cipa Extreme Mirror and may have a mount for the Gladiator tower.

want2bonh20    0

The camera is not a bad idea, I was also looking at THIS.

The Extreme comes with the mounting hardware below and can be mounted like below or flipped around to stand up off the windshield.

33592_L1.jpg

Thanks Doc, I went with the Cipa Extreme, found several on the web but for those looking, be careful, the lower price mirror do not include any hardware..

want2bonh20    0

If you are into gadgets, you might think about what I did.

post-1930-0-71208300-1297022227_thumb.jpg

Hook it up to your tower and wire into your dash and you can view whats going on behind without the worries of a mirror!!!

I really like your camera idea, unfortunately do not have the skills to put it in and look like a pro installed it... Don't mean I want look around for the buds that could do it.. Thanks again

Bongo Fury    640

Try Samsonsports.com they sell the Cipa Extreme Mirror and may have a mount for the Gladiator tower.

For anyone who is thinking about one, I just purchased my Samson Xtreme Tower Mirror today for my Double Up Tower. They have a deal through the end of the month where they throw in the optional quick release handle and free shipping (at least to California). I also ordered the cover. They were really friendly and helpful as well.