Bongo Fury    640

I was on the Centurion site and noticed the Falcon V is not listed as a model for 2011. Does anyone know why they discontinued it? Was there any talk about it at the boat shows? I was disappointed to see it gone…I love mine.

The dumbest thing to waste you money on award was the Mastercraft Robot Tower 6000. This thing was a CNC marvel, I could very much appreciate the craftsmanship that went into it. The problem it just looks dumb, does not go with the boat, it is aluminum finish everything else in the boat is chrome and because of that it almost looks like plastic from a distance. Something like a 8 or 9k upgrade which is insane, if they want to use that tower they need to design a boat to fit it, the smooth lines of the boat do not fit with the robot look to me.

yup, click on image to see it in action

th_MVI_2162.jpg

Edited by Totalperformance

duramat    462

Megatron wants his arm back BTW

Nice pics!

Carter13    69

Megatron wants his arm back BTW

Nice pics!

Nice dura. I have not seen that movie but I dig your comment. :thumbsup:

Carter13    69

Total,

Great photos of the boats and thanks for shooting the "Boat Show Prices." Man all I can say is good luck to all the companies cranking up their prices. I really cringe when I see these prices basically starting at $55,000 for a starter V drive. They are outpricing their boats for a family making $100,000 to 150,00 and I personally think this is going to bite them square in the A$$ very soon because I bet most V drive buyers are in this income level.

Let's get a pole started and see most of us are pulling in annually and if anyone would pay 80+ for one, I would but I am a computer dummy and don't know how.

If I was in the market right now I would but the Moomba XLV for $56,000 with the Wetsounds setup and 5 show incentives, whatever that is?

rammer998    0

Alright, so i've been looking for a used boat. Well the thought of a new one has crossed my mind. Going from the pics above from the Seattle boat show:

BASE ENZO 230+ $83,160

BASE ENZO 240+ $89,266

You have to be kidding me, :censored: ME!!! I dont care if you get $8-10K off for boat show price. Thats just simple robbery, someone call the :police: I will be hitting up Vancouver biat show in 2 weeks snapping pics. Definetly wont be buying a new boat for these prices!!!

LakeSurfer    10

Alright, so i've been looking for a used boat. Well the thought of a new one has crossed my mind. Going from the pics above from the Seattle boat show:

BASE ENZO 230+ $83,160

BASE ENZO 240+ $89,266

You have to be kidding me, :censored: ME!!! I dont care if you get $8-10K off for boat show price. Thats just simple robbery, someone call the :police: I will be hitting up Vancouver biat show in 2 weeks snapping pics. Definetly wont be buying a new boat for these prices!!!

In Dallas, I think you can get into a 2011 230+ for just under $65K and a 2011 240+ for just under $70K. I still think that is a lot of $.

Edited by LakeSurfer

duramat    462

Total, correct me if I'm wrong...Utah Watersports took over ownership of a couple of Mastecraft dealerships up in Washington. Was the Centurion and MC dealer the same?Needless to say, the pricing is out of control, I agree with that

Edited by duramat

h20king    794

wow $60,000 for a left over falcon with prices like that I'm glad I bought when I did I only paid half that but its nice to know my boat is still worth more than i paid for it..............H

rick9021    0

Hey TP

I was at the boat show as well today. Spent alot of time in the Centruion area, probably around 2pm or so. Anyway, great show I thought. And Dura, yes, the mastercraft and centurion were together with the same dealer.

duramat    462

http://northwestwatersports.com/about-us/

http://washington-watersports.com/

These two are owned by the same owner of Utah Watersports

On the plus side....you can pick up last years Falcon V on clearance for a mere $57,000. That's pocket change for the average entry V-drive consumer right? LMAO

http://utahwatersports.com/closeout-inventory/2010-centurion-falcon-v-73371

1fasdzl    0

I tell ya what, that Supreme V226 is DAMN tempting. I'm sorry, but all these boat mfr.'s seem to be a little out of touch with the world we live in. Yeah, $100k for a boat. Sorry, but no. Go Supreme!

Carter13    69

From what I am seeing with these prices on new boats NADA is way off on the 04+ used boats. My AVY with all the upgrades it has should be in the high 30's or low 40's.

I have two predictions. The first is our used boats will increase in what NADA's prices are on them currently over the coming years. The second is we will still have our used boats because we are not STUPID enough to pay those prices even if we win the lottery. Well maybe if it is 100+ million. :yahoo:

Total, correct me if I'm wrong...Utah Watersports took over ownership of a couple of Mastecraft dealerships up in Washington. Was the Centurion and MC dealer the same?Needless to say, the pricing is out of control, I agree with that

yes, only 3 centurions, Avy, enzo 230 and 240, and a few bling bling MCs. The booth was located in the corner and I think that Nautique, Tige, and Malibu had a better show and location.

Hey TP

I was at the boat show as well today. Spent alot of time in the Centruion area, probably around 2pm or so. Anyway, great show I thought. And Dura, yes, the mastercraft and centurion were together with the same dealer.

I went on Saturday. I talked to Bret (i think that was his name) the Centurion rep and he said he will be sending me some centurion stickers for my trailer. He also talked me out of a oil filter relocater, i definitly will change it once so it is not worth it so i will spend my $ on a heater instead.

Did you pick up anything Rick9021? I bought a oneil boost dry suit($300)from active wake and I was also looking for stereo equipment but I think i can find it online.

From what I am seeing with these prices on new boats NADA is way off on the 04+ used boats. My AVY with all the upgrades it has should be in the high 30's or low 40's.

I have two predictions. The first is our used boats will increase in what NADA's prices are on them currently over the coming years. The second is we will still have our used boats because we are not STUPID enough to pay those prices even if we win the lottery. Well maybe if it is 100+ million. :yahoo:

This is my first boat too, and i think i will keep her for a few years and still break even when i sell her. I would not buy a new boat at those prices.

Edited by Totalperformance

CeeDee    16

Any deals to be had on gear at the Seattle show. Would it be worth the drive down from Victoria to check it out ?

islander033    2

I tell ya what, that Supreme V226 is DAMN tempting. I'm sorry, but all these boat mfr.'s seem to be a little out of touch with the world we live in. Yeah, $100k for a boat. Sorry, but no. Go Supreme!

2010 left over V226 is 65K at a dealer near me.

:construction: Fugly dash, needs batteries relocated, observes compartment doesn't open without moving the bench seat first, GPS puck is huge and looks cheap, interior feels cheap, needs enzo type sacs, needs upgraded prop, needs stereo, needs surf racks and the bow is huge with very little storage under the seats.:construction:

Then there is this thread on WW....

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785363

Other than that I'm sure it is a great boat....:surfing2: