enzo101mo

Centuron Crew Flag

enzo101mo    98

Just wondering how the Centurion Crew Flag is doing and when do you expect them to be out for purchasing? :thumbsup:

duramat    462

X2 what he said ^

Bongo Fury    640

I am in. How about adding a tower mount holder to.

enzo101mo    98

How about keeping the idea of the Centurion soldier but without the skeleton look. Put the arm and hand in armor with the sword. This way people that don't like the skeleton look will be happy.

CrewAdmin    192

We have someone to make the flags just need to come up with a design, it can be printed with almost photo quality. So let the ideas flow, put a pencil to paper, crayon to a big chief tablet, hand to a mouse and post up what you would like to see on a CenturionCrew flag.

bcollins    18

I wouldn't mind something really basic with the helmet in the background and just centurion crew, kind of like the logo you see on the centurion website. Nothing to flashy, please no skulls/skeletons. Nothing against them but just not my cup of tea.

prv321    0

Agree with something basic. How about just the helmet with the word "crew"?

This is really rough, but kind of like this:

post-1035-0-84038700-1305768220_thumb.jpg

RVR-RAT    269

We have someone to make the flags just need to come up with a design, it can be printed with almost photo quality. So let the ideas flow, put a pencil to paper, crayon to a big chief tablet, hand to a mouse and post up what you would like to see on a CenturionCrew flag.

SWEET :thumbsup:

waketoowake    0

Looks good!!! Is it ready yet? :clapping:

DarksideR    1,679

I like the simple look as well, but that's just a hair to plain IMO.

Bongo Fury    640

Admin….thanks for this! If it’s not too much of a hassle, I would like to suggest that perhaps you could have an option that would include a tower mount flag holder.

enzo on LI    79

What has happened with this? Is there a flag that I don't know about?

enzo101mo    98

I See lots of Centurion boats on my lake but I don't even no if they are crew members. I feel that if we have a flag for our boats it will not only let us fine other crew members but it will attract more Centurion owners to Crew that don't even know about the Crew. Lets not go another season without the FLAG. I thing the helmet with the Crew on it would be just fine!

CrewAdmin    192

We have the manufactuire we just need the design, run a crew deal and everyone can be sporting a CCC flag, we are ready for one too.

truekaotik    458

I have a idea to submit but my Inkscape is crashing my computer for some reason... If anyone has a editor that can use .jpeg images, I have the files and can tell you what I was thinking and throw it together for me that would be great :-) it's simple but bold...

truekaotik    458

Ok these may be silly but i just wanted to submit something. LOL My inskape crashes my computer and my other program wont save so you get a pic of the computer screen in SignBlazer :( general idea of it. could use alot of tweaking but it gives you a idea.... Plain but not to plain......post-3318-0-59615400-1320532167_thumb.jpgpost-3318-0-21555000-1320532191_thumb.jpg

Carter13    69

I don't know how the canadians feel but that is a desecration of our Old Glory plain and simple.