CenturionSkier

Centurion Website update looks to be in progress

I just noticed that they have a page on the Carbon Pro up and that the models have the Enzo Plus information. The boat builder still seems to be the old one though. But it looks like they are getting close to having it updated to me. Go and check it out for yourself.

Happy New Year everyone, by the way!!

h20king    794

Well I checked out the website and must say I'm disappointed it looks as though the falcon has been dropped and replaced by the air warrior a striped down version of the avalanche and we get two choices of enzos the plus series or the standard series in either a 230 or 240 followed by the elite v and the carbon pro.It seams to me as though Centurion has made a bad decision and is not listening to what the public really wants.2011 brings many options from many brands in a 21 foot or less boat but centurion drops theirs which makes no sense to me.Epic,Nautique,Axis and Tige all have a 21 foot or less boat offering coming to market this year which I would be willing to bet in a side by side comparison would not stack up to the falcon.I am truly hopefully that the powers that be check in on this site time to time and really listen to what the public wants.I have never been a big fan of the avy because of the design of the bow and the width of the beam some love it, me not so much now take that same boat chop a foot off it model the shape of the bow after the falcon add two inches to the beam and offer it at $50,000 or less and I think centurion would have a winner that would appeal to a more vast range of people.jmtc................H

Looks like they did some more stuff today. The Built a Boat is up with the new graphics on it. It looks a lot different than last years. I think it is even neater to use and play with.

Kevin Baugh    78

Looks like it is coming together

I not sure I understand dropping the Falcon they must have not sold many of them the last few years??

LakeSurfer    10

Looks like it is coming together

I not sure I understand dropping the Falcon they must have not sold many of them the last few years??

Also, why are they going to have a Enzo and an Enzo+. That is very confusing.

Spud    7

The Falcon V is a sweet boat, and it fits in a standard garage..................................................... 22' Avy does not....................................... WTH ??

Carter13    69

I have never seen a Falcon but Avy's and Enzo's are everywhere. I would be curious to know how many Falcon's were sold during the production years.

My Avy fits in the single side of my garage while my 22V with a 102" beam did not so the 100" beam does have its benefits.

I was just on the web site and it looks as if it still needs some work. Some of the tabs point to the wrong tab and some just do not work. No pictures of a few of the options like last year. Do not understand how hard it would be to take a camera out to the shop, take a pic with Jose next to it, and post it. Simple. Oh well, I rather see the boat in person anyway.

Spud    7

I noticed as well that from my Droid the site isn't very user friendly, I have to start at tab 1 and work my way through to that latest post. Figured that would be adjusted with time though. All in all, I haven't had any issues with the site from the pc side... :thumbsup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..